What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sheriron Jones Transferring To CU

Excellent news. That means he's going to be here for Spring ball. That may already be common knowledge, but I was unaware that he would be here before Fall camp.

I am not that willing to give the benefit of the doubt. The recruitment of this kid was the saving grace (IMO) to a bad, if not very bad, recruiting effort this cycle, even though he didn't come in until 2017.

Last edited:
Yeah! What if he saw how good Montez is and got scared?!?!

I know you were being sarcastic, but there are basically an infinite amount of reasons a teenager could change their mind about switching schools. And a lot of them have nothing to do with the team or the coaches. So, ya I am willing to wait and see what happened before I blame Mac.

just so i have my outrage straight - Chiv got the credit for luring him but we are blaming Mac for losing? Need to know who to be mad at/happy with.

Also entirely possible that Sheriron is the one to be mad at. Hoping we eventually get some details but even if we don't, I can't see any evidence to exclusively throw the coaches under the bus for this.

I know you were being sarcastic, but there are basically an infinite amount of reasons a teenager could change their mind about switching schools. And a lot of them have nothing to do with the team or the coaches. So, ya I am willing to wait and see what happened before I blame Mac.
Not at all, though my frustration led my tone to sound that way. It actually is a plausible answer; as is not wanting to sit out a year, bringing in Webb (even though he can't play next year, a girlfriend in TN, etc.. I just don't know how we're going to come out of this without looking like idiots, publicly.

Not at all, though my frustration led my tone to sound that way. It actually is a plausible answer; as is not wanting to sit out a year, bringing in Webb (even though he can't play next year, a girlfriend in TN, etc.. I just don't know how we're going to come out of this without looking like idiots, publicly.

Foodcart 2.0? **** that school.

VA8lQe5.jpg

Not that any of us know how well he could've done, he had potential though, really liked his ability to run the ball.

There are reasons external to the coaching staff for individual players flip-flopping like this, but if they are truly random or out of the staff's control, then every school is subject to this risk, and our program's recruiting as a whole simply is quite bad. It could have looked better with this transfer (at a position of serious need); now it doesn't.

Back