What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Shirts are in! Place your order here

Will be at Sackygate around 11 today with shirtrs for Tante, GoonieBuff, Mick Ronson, Rumblin Buff, Vamos Buffaloes, Unleash Hell, Hugegroove, Gramburglar

We will leave here at 12, if we get there early enough we will run to the tailgate and pickup, if not I will run over to your seat before KO

Thanks to everyone for picking up a shirt. Mick Ronson and Gramburgular didn't pick up theirs, but everyone else did, so thanks!

I think I got the wrong size. I doubt anyone wants to see me squeeze into a XL. :lol:

[video=youtube;oGWbt3DSje0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGWbt3DSje0[/video]

****. I think I misordered. I just checked the tag and it said XL and tall in small letters right below it. My fat ass needs to go on a diet. :lol:

I ****ed up Dio. My bad.

Ha - it's no problem. Just remember to bring it to USC and we can swap em out

Thanks to everyone for picking up a shirt. Mick Ronson and Gramburgular didn't pick up theirs, but everyone else did, so thanks!

I went over there before the game and went in 204 instead of 205 and couldn't find you. Once I saw the seats were empty later in the game I thought I would try again and sure enough I found you. Thanks for the shirt, sorry I didn't stick around to chat anymore, I was in a bad mood, lol.

Sorry I was a little late with the game day activities, I walked by the tailgate around kickoff knowing it was too late.

Updated the main post with shipment updates. If you're still Pending, then please complete your order.

Apologies to those of you who've been waiting a couple of weeks for shirt. The third wave is going out on Sat

Third shipment went out today (including The Walrus). Updated the original post.

There are only 2 more opportunities to pick your shirt up in person, if you are one of those people.

Reminder for you turds waiting for a shirt tomorrow. We are nearing the end of Sackygate pickups, so please be sure to come by sometime before 6:30 to get your shirt

Back