What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Should CU schedule Fuskers in OOC?

Which OOC format do you favor?

• Total voters
We lost to 5 ranked teams in 2008 and 2009:

2008:

#4 Missouri
#7 Texas Tech in overtime
#4 Oklahoma

2009:
#13 Virginia Tech
#3 Texas in B12 CCG

We lost to some pretty good teams I suppose.

Including some historically horrible teams. Like little Oklahoma State, who before 2002, y'all had only lost to twice EVER. Since then, you've lost three of four games.

Face it, no one is scared of the little block N anymore.

you don't really understand what a "prefix" is, do you?

like Corn is to Husker is to an analogy for manhandsex.

Va Tech used to be called also "gobblers".....as in fighting turkeys.

Nah never claimed to be a scholar. Thanks for teachin' me Mick!

Including some historically horrible teams. Like little Oklahoma State, who before 2002, y'all had only lost to twice EVER. Since then, you've lost three of four games.

Face it, no one is scared of the little block N anymore.

Ha ha using Okie Lite to boost your stats somehow since you got nothing on NU yourselves. Well I suppose since they are your Pac-whatever brethren now you got use them for something. Every team has their down times and after 40 years NU finally got ours. But the N is no longer "little" anymore it is "Big" as in Big Ten baby!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Have fun in the Big XII South er I mean Pac 10 East or whatever you will call it. Is Baylor tagging along?

:lol: thats what you are happy about, keeping ties with OU? If I was you I would hope they don't find their way to the PAC with you, unless you want yearly ass kickings to remind you of yesteryear.

CU has had a lot more success against OU than NU

Yeah you can have the academic challenged Mobilhoma schools. I thought you wanted to join a conference with higher academic prestige?

Man I am loving the Big Ten network already. They carried our press conference and had a two hour expansion special on Nebraska yesterday. I am sure the Pac 10 Network did the same for you. The Big Ten Network is going to start showing Nebraska sports on it even before we officially join the league July 1, 2011. I wonder who CU will play Thanksgiving 2012? Probably Baylor or ISU.

Ok corn fan, good for the big ten, now go find a Hawkeye message board to toot your horn about how Nebraska is the best thing since sliced bread, how Nebraska fans cheer for the opposition and are the best fans in the world because you like to suck Osbornes dick. Right now with you here is like me being on a south carolina gamecocks message board.

Ha ha using Okie Lite to boost your stats somehow since you got nothing on NU yourselves. Well I suppose since they are your Pac-whatever brethren now you got use them for something. Every team has their down times and after 40 years NU finally got ours. But the N is no longer "little" anymore it is "Big" as in Big Ten baby!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Have fun in the Big XII South er I mean Pac 10 East or whatever you will call it. Is Baylor tagging along?

Until Nebraska beats a ranked team or win a conference title (something they haven't done in 10 some years) then don't claim Nebraska is back, you are an embarrasment to the Nebraska tradition by claiming that.

In what context are you making that statement?

Meaning that we have beaten OU more times than we have beaten NU. For some reason we have had our bigger problems against NU. Wins over OU have been historically easier for us to accomplish. Relax there lammie, it was more of a compliment to NU. ANd btw, I'll let you pass on being here running your mouth, because you are a rival. Corn fan and see you are not rivals and don't belong here running their mouths. Nebraska is irrelevent to CU.

Historically, we've taken a little over 3 out of every 10 versus Oklahoma and a little under 3 out of every 10 versus Nebraska.

Ahh, ok. Reading it again there are two ways to interpret it, I was thinking it was saying CU has done better against OU then NU has done against OU.

Guys, the series is over. I doubt we ever play each other again unless its in a bowl game.

CSU on the other hand will be on the schedule for decades.

With the possibility of only three OOC games, and a contract with CSU for the next 10 years, I think we need to be looking at scheduling teams like UNC, Mines, and Ft. Lewis.
We should have a home and home with mighty Ft. Lewis, I concur. I could be there in 20 minutes. Even Hawk couldnt lose that game.

You're right, and I stated the same thing "You need a real coach, good luck with that". Then I hear all the extend Bohn talk now that he got you to the PAC, that would be great, the same guy that made a terrible hire in Hawk, then didnt fire him when he should have been. Yea, extend him, only good things will happen from that. :lol:

Yes, hawk was a bad hire btw, I love csu fans spouting about cu not winning many games in the pac. CSU didn't win a SINGLE conference game in the MWC. So, are you hoping unlv, wyoming and san diego state leave so you don't get yearly ass whippings from them?

Back