What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Should Pac-12 schools play each other in non-conference play?

NashBuff

CSU Knob-Slobberer
http://www.bigskyconf.com/documents/2011/4/28/Futurefootball2012.pdf?id=1619

UNC's conference, the Big Sky, just released their football schedule for the next four years and the Big Sky will allow conference members to play each other outside of conference if they are not playing that season given the scheduling difficulties for some of those schools due to being the west's only FCS conference. They will be in a 13 team format with no divisions.

This brought me to this recent season's game at home against Cal...if you had the chance to do that again, would you schedule a Pac-12 school outside of conference play even if it includes one game against the Big Ten?

No.

We should only have 8 conference games period. It's the only winning recipe for national attention at the end of the year for our conference.

One OOC matchup with a team from the Big X, SEC or Big XII and three patsies would be ideal...

Why bother with the hassle of travelling at all? I say all schools should play 12 intra-squad scrimmages.

No. **** no, man. I think you'd get your ass kicked for saying something like that.

No. **** no, man. I think you'd get your ass kicked for saying something like that.

Word.

lawrence.jpg

NO ! but then again we could play the 2 schools that we are not scheduled to play - that would be some funny ****

Back