What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Should we start referring to CSU as "Radao" on Allbuffs?

Should we start calling CSU "Radao"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Think they had most kids take them down then re-tweet the fixed version, if the JUCO one is the only error still up.

that image is almost enough to make me replace johnny cash flipping the bird... almost.

aggies! aggies! aggies!

That is such a screw up. I think even with my dyslexia that wouldn't have made it it past me deska. I can't believe in the moderna world of spella checka, that it coulda happen.

That is such a screw up. I think even with my dyslexia that wouldn't have made it it past me deska. I can't believe in the moderna world of spella checka, that it coulda happen.

fwiw, I've found that dyslexics make the best proofreaders since they are much more careful.

fwiw, I've found that dyslexics make the best proofreaders since they are much more careful.
I always have a spell check and proof read on everything that leaves my desk. Where I get in trouble is quick sound bites like this web site! At least it gave Tini something substantive to attack me on!

Well, time to bow out from this thread and topic. Got to repair a broken pane on the glass house. CU's offers went out with the word "officially" spelled "ofically".

Is everyone in this state on drugs? :ROFLMAO:

Since we spelled "Officially" incorrect on ours we lost a little momentum on this one.

I always have a spell check and proof read on everything that leaves my desk. Where I get in trouble is quick sound bites like this web site! At least it gave Tini something substantive to attack me on!
Photoshop doesn't have that option, AFAIK. BUT- every piece of collateral should see at least one other set of eyes before getting shipped. No excuse there.

Back