What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Shout out to all Texas Buffs

GetPreorderPlateImage

is available

Decisions, decisions.
It was convenient that the front plate of my vehicle mysteriously disappeared and I'm now in the market for a new license plate.

In. 199 others need to get onboard so I can get my new plates. Should have done "ALLSOME." That would have been, well, pretty cool.

I need suggestions people!!!

I could not be happier. Woot!

JR - Some cool options that are still available as of this evening:

BANDG (BandG)
SKI U (this one was tempting)
COORS
THEKEG

I gotta wait until 200 pre-orders are submitted. For the sake of Ralphie, let's get these plates ordered, fellow Texas Buffs. I can't wait!

Bought mine today, no message standard plate number. If I went custom I would have to upgrade Mrs. C's UT-EX plate

Hurry up Texas Buffs. Get in on this. I want my plates!

We need 120 more license plate orders in Texas by Oct. 1!

Earlier this year, you expressed interest in purchasing these special plates and we want you to be among the first to have them.

A minimum order must be placed by Thursday, Oct. 1 for the first run to be produced by December. Even if your registration is not due, you can order your Texas plates now for as little as $35 a year.

If you have already purchased your plates through MyPlates.com, we thank you and ask that you share this fun opportunity with your friends. If you haven't ordered yours yet, don't be left out. Purchase yours before Oct. 1!

Go Buffs!

Note: If My Plates does not receive 200 pre-orders for the CU license plate by Feb. 10, 2016, the plates will not be produced and refunds will be issued.

I need my plate! C'mon Texas Buffs. You won't be sorry.

Back