What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Shout out to all Texas Buffs

UPDATE: I was just online and went to live chat and the spam bot (Jessica) told me they expect the Buff plate to go into production June 3rd,....... Now this bot was not clear if that was 2016 or ?...... SOB's have had my cash now for over a year get the **** done already

Thanks for checking Eddie.
I was looking for it to arrive sometime in May.
Not sure why they slipped the date to June, unless it has to do with sustaining a minimum 200 for a number of months.

UPDATE: I was just online and went to live chat and the spam bot (Jessica) told me they expect the Buff plate to go into production June 3rd,....... Now this bot was not clear if that was 2016 or ?...... SOB's have had my cash now for over a year get the **** done already
I've been waiting for my Buffs to arrive for the past 8 or so years, guess I can wait ANOTHER month for my plate.....

Anybody know the latest? Just bought a new car and need to slap my new CU plates on this bitch.

I don't think we need another prius with CU plates running around.
Close, bitch.

gallery10-another-pink-smart-car-large.jpg

Update - service rep at MyPlates indicated to me this afternoon that plates are to be issued at the end of this month.

The plates are now advertised as being genrally available on their website. (ASU only other P12)

Fingers crossed the rep isn't full of ****. Can't wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update - service rep at MyPlates indicated to me this afternoon that plates are to be issues at the end of this month.

The plates are now advertised as being genrally available on their website. (ASU only other P12)

Fingers crossed the rep isn't full of ****. Can't wait.
Love seeing CU in that lineup of plates.

Little bit more info in an email from MyPlates this morning:
Dear University of Colorado Texas License Plate Supporter,

Great news! The CU plate has gone live in the TxDMV system! This means you can expect to see a receipt for your plate purchase in the coming week as we begin to process the 200+ Pre-orders received to support the launch of the plate. It also means that following your Pre-order being processed, your new CU plate will arrive at your local County Tax Assessor-Collector office in 3 to 4 weeks. Both CU administration and My Plates sincerely thank you for your patience and support during this effort. If you have any questions, please call us at 888-769-7528 M-F 8a-5p or email customerservice@myplates.com.

Best regards, and Forever Buffs!

The My Plates Team.

Got the email from MyPlates today with my license plate number and telling me they should be available at the court house in 3 weeks. Timing is not great to give up the Navy plates but I'm looking forward to sprucing up the Highlander. It's going to be Cherry! Get it? Thanks. I'll be here all week.

Ok, why did they design the plate so that "Forever Buffs" would be covered up by any type of plate frame?? Ok , I'm done now. (Monthly thing...)

Back