What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Shout out to all Texas Buffs

Pretty cool motoring around town with the BnG plates this morning.

The way I look at it, everyone driving behind me is a potential recruit.

Having our own CU plate sure takes the sting out of seeing other university's plates on the road. Moreso because our black plates look better than theirs.

Pretty cool motoring around town with the BnG plates this morning.

The way I look at it, everyone driving behind me is a potential recruit.

Having our own CU plate sure takes the sting out of seeing other university's plates on the road. Moreso because our black plates look better than theirs.

I'm just waiting for someone to key "Prepare your mud hole, hippie" on my car.

More importantly, is your car in the same category as DFW Buff's?

Same color as DFW Buffs, but matte instead of gloss finish.
halloween-car-6.jpg

That's not a problem. That's an improvement.

I'll report back when I get fined.
I had state trooper pull me over the year they inacted that worthless law, guy comes up sporting a A&M lapel pin, Gave me a warning, told me it has to come off. I laughed at him and told him "I drive this road every day you will know where I am same time, its not coming off aggie" and pulled away. It has never come off and never will

I had state trooper pull me over the year they inacted that worthless law, guy comes up sporting a A&M lapel pin, Gave me a warning, told me it has to come off. I laughed at him and told him "I drive this road every day you will know where I am same time, its not coming off aggie" and pulled away. It has never come off and never will

I've had that CU frame on my standard issue Texas plate for as long as I've lived here.

If I get pulled over for that now, it would make me suspicious.

Back