1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sideways

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Junction, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

Memo to this "staff".

You do not gain ANY yardage while you are moving sideways. You gain yardage moving UP THE FIELD.

Enough of every running play going sideways. Enough offensive linemen running sideways. Enough pass plays going sideways. And enough punt returns going ****ing sideways.

The game plan for Toledo better involve running the ball straight ahead. Let the offensive linemen block straight ahead. Throw the ball down the middle. Attack up the field.

There is a reason the fight song doesn't start "Fight CU across the field"....

Timbuff10 likes this.
  2. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

If you read the book between the lines you might surmise that there is a reason we don't run up the middle.

Let me know your thoughts on this.

Sincerely,
    MiamiBuffs

3. Junction

My thought is that if there is a reason we don't run up the middle, we should have ****ing fixed it by now, or at least have shown some signs we were trying to fix it, or at least trying to do it to see if we can do it or not...

4. Timbuff10

Timbuff10 Member

BWHAAHHHAAA!!! Rep!

5. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

That will take 2 to 3 recruiting cycles I am affraid. Or a lot of roids.

6. Junction

Am I mistaken, or has this staff not now had 4 recruiting cycles to change this??

One might get the impression that they conceptually prefer *****footing around behind the line of scrimmages and throwing the ball at the sideline markers rather than the goalposts....