What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sign of the Times: I said "they" today.

BroncoBuff

Wearing Buffs colors at the grocery store, some guy says, "Colorado, eh? Not a good week this week." I responded, "yeah, they lost."

'They.'

Wow.

Anybody else having trouble with embarassment, or is your your heart still in it?

I didn't go to chik-fil-et in my buffs stuff on Monday for a free chicken sandwich.

I have been wearing my B&G, but mostly because it is such a large portion of my total wardrobe that it is tough to avoid

Have had the buff gear on all week....**** happens, move forward...a loss tomorrow & I might just have to make & wear a Fire Hawkins shirt with a Buff logo...that way I can still support the Buffs while showing my embarrassment/displeasure

I said 'They'
I said 'They'
I said 'They'

I feel like Judas Iscariot ... I denied my alma mater three times before the rooster crowed :rolleyes:

I said 'They'
I said 'They'
I said 'They'

I feel like Judas Iscariot ... I denied my alma mater three times before the rooster crowed :rolleyes:

That was Peter. You'd only be Judas if you had turned the Buffs over to the Lammies before the game or something like that.... :cool:

Wearing Buffs colors at the grocery store, some guy says, "Colorado, eh? Not a good week this week." I responded, "yeah, they lost."

'They.'

Wow.

Anybody else having trouble with embarassment, or is your your heart still in it?

You should have gut punched him, and then asked him how his week was going.

I wore mine even whilst in sucklahoma. I'll be flying the flag all day tomorrow and wearing my gear after I get home from work. I've been a supporter of this program long enough to remember far worse times than this.

Let's see how the rest of the season pans out before selling out on our Buffs.

I wore mine even whilst in sucklahoma. I'll be flying the flag all day tomorrow and wearing my gear after I get home from work. I've been a supporter of this program long enough to remember far worse times than this.

:thumbsup:

:nod: We will have a good year.:thumbsup:

I was decked out in Buff stuff today. I work next to 3 Ohio st grads, AFA, UVA, and a Brenaskan. The Nub, knew not to say a word. :lol:

I have to confess - I wore a 2008 Senior Open shirt (Broadmoor) on the plane to Ohio today. :sorry:

Plane to Columbus was full of USC and Ohio State fans decked out in full gear. Chants of "OH ... IO" were met with similar chants by the USC fans.

It's tough to be a CU fan right now - but I'll have my CU gear on all day tomorrow (Jack Nicklaus museum in the morning - Jack is the best golfer ever, don't even start) before heading north to Toledo.

I hope I get to wear my CU gear proudly Saturday night at the Horseshoe! :thumbsup:

I have to confess - I wore a 2008 Senior Open shirt (Broadmoor) on the plane to Ohio today. :sorry:

Plane to Columbus was full of USC and Ohio State fans decked out in full gear. Chants of "OH ... IO" were met with similar chants by the USC fans.

It's tough to be a CU fan right now - but I'll have my CU gear on all day tomorrow (Jack Nicklaus museum in the morning - Jack is the best golfer ever, don't even start) before heading north to Toledo.

I hope I get to wear my CU gear proudly Saturday night at the Horseshoe! :thumbsup:

c'mon, it's golf... the only thing more boring was watching the demoted Chris Schenkel announcing bowling...

Oh I'm starting, I think Hale Irwin is the best golfer ever so yeah.

I wore Buffs gear to work yesterday (definite plus with recent surgery is the ability to wear comfies to work). I'm wearing Buffs stuff right now.

My car still has CU license plates.

A coaching staff can't get rid of me. We can get rid of them though (keeping in mind that I am cautiously optimistic for tomorrow).

i'm decking out in my buff gear tomorrow for the office...

...in fort collins...

...amid all my lammie fan coworkers....

**** 'em

Worse thing for me was comments at work about how the Buffs were great in the 90s and how they really suck now...and, going to lunch on Tuesday and seeing a replay of the game on Fox in fast motion....have you seen that? Very painful without the breaks between each horrible play...

Walked into Red Robin in Loveland for dinner tonight wearing my buffs shirt, and the hostess says, "We creamed you guys!!" With a big smile. She then asked if I went to the game I said, "ya unfortunaltey". She said, "I wanted to, but the tickets were too much."

I wonder is she was one of the boycotters?:lol:

Walked into Red Robin in Loveland for dinner tonight wearing my buffs shirt, and the hostess says, "We creamed you guys!!" With a big smile. She then asked if I went to the game I said, "ya unfortunaltey". She said, "I wanted to, but the tickets were too much."

I wonder is she was one of the boycotters?:lol:

Too bad you're married Leash. There's a great comeback for that. Sometimes it works, but usually only on CSU fans.

In a sea of ****ed up ****ty threads since that ****ed up ****ty game, this particular thread is a gem (though it started off poorly).

Wear your CU gear with pride. Get over it. Yeah, it still hurts, but it's still "we" and "us" no matter how many games we lose. We're Buffs, dammit, and it's a whole lot better than any option I can think of.

Go Buffs!

I think part of a CU fan is picking yourself up off the mat. It is rarely smooth sailing for CU fans.

Too bad you're married Leash. There's a great comeback for that. Sometimes it works, but usually only on CSU fans.

In a sea of ****ed up ****ty threads since that ****ed up ****ty game, this particular thread is a gem (though it started off poorly).

Wear your CU gear with pride. Get over it. Yeah, it still hurts, but it's still "we" and "us" no matter how many games we lose. We're Buffs, dammit, and it's a whole lot better than any option I can think of.

Go Buffs!

bout time you showed up...

Wore Buff gear Monday. It was tough and heard it from a few people, but to me, doing things like proudly showing the colors when times are tough is what it means to not be a fairweather fan. IMHO, much more so than being consistent with financial support.

Back