What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Simas suspended....

Just once this offseason, just once, I'd like to wake up in the morning and read an article about how awesome CU in-state recruiting is going to be next year because all the top kids want to stay and help show what Colorado is made of; how some 97-year-old childless millionaire left all his money to CU athletics; how the Pac 10 sees how awesome CU is and really wants us; or how the entire team has made a non-coach inspired pact to lift weights and practice every day, not party and get the team GPA up to 3.0, and donate 4 hours per week per player to some local charity. I'm so, so, so sick of reading the exact opposite.
Well, there was the 90+ year old lady who left a big gift, like $1.2 million, to CU last year for scholarships. I also have a friend who is a big shot with Make-a-Wish and he told me that Cody, one of the kickers, and Hawkins' daughter showed up at Children's Hospital and spend a half day giving gifts to the kids. I also have heard from a player's parent that the guys are doing a lot of 7 on 7 stuff on there on without the coaches prodding. And the team GPA is the best its ever been. But I guess you are saying you'd like to see those things in the paper, right? :lol:

There's no smiley for one of the coach's players knocking up the coach's kid. I'll just have to wait until spring practice to see if Cody's put on any weight.

****. I'm just sick and tired of the bad news; wave after wave of kicks to the nuts, kidney punches, bitch slaps.

I hate the off season... but then again, there's not much to look forward to in the "on season" either.

There's no smiley for one of the coach's players knocking up the coach's kid. I'll just have to wait until spring practice to see if Cody's put on any weight.

Holy Guacamole...one could read all kinds of stuff into that one.:wtf::fragez::wow::afraid::ahhhhh:

Sorry, this one is on simas. After being suspended for academics and then suspended the next year for the first 2 games, you'd think he'd wake up. This is good news because espinoza and other walk-ons will battle for the starting spot and simmons and clemons can learn from them.....ahem...

Paging Mr. Clemons & Mr. Simmons, your time to step up and shine.

While your at it, you might as well page Ussery as well. These three guys will need to shine early and often. And I hope the rest of the team is paying close attention to what happens to Simas. Unf**kingbelievable!!!!!!!!!!

:shot:

:pissed3: :puke:

Don't Underestimate Idots

fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

I bet he left his horns in his locker. Need to keep those horns out! On a serious note, at least we seem to be getting pretty deep at receiver. Now time for some of the talent to stand up.

Haha I get it now. i guess I'm an idot too. Thanks for the help Fry. (and 96buff.)

Well, there was the 90+ year old lady who left a big gift, like $1.2 million, to CU last year for scholarships. I also have a friend who is a big shot with Make-a-Wish and he told me that Cody, one of the kickers, and Hawkins' daughter showed up at Children's Hospital and spend a half day giving gifts to the kids. I also have heard from a player's parent that the guys are doing a lot of 7 on 7 stuff on there on without the coaches prodding. And the team GPA is the best its ever been. But I guess you are saying you'd like to see those things in the paper, right? :lol:

I wish I still had it in me to share your sunny disposition.

I do care if it is in the paper as I would like to see some good press, but that's secondary to my main point which is none of that stuff (minus the 7 on 7 stuff, if true) is not from THIS offseason. This offseason, from the very outset when they announced Hawk would be back before and after the nubs game, has felt like an emotional Bataan death march only I never stop caring about CU.

DUI. that will cost you a year of your life. This really hurts Simas and C.U. football. Nuff said.

Back