1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Simmons and Major

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Idot Buff, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

where are they....studying in Norlin?

2. The Monk

The Monk Club Member Club Member

Probably celebrating the win vOv.

3. Buttermaker

Buttermaker Active Member

I sit behind the bench and watch stuff like this. I wondered the same thing. At least Simmons had his helmet on.
    Major, no helmet and didn't exactly look actively engaged in the defense.

4. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

I don't know, the outside LB's have actually played pretty well for the past two weeks.. Not sure where he would get any time over on.

5. Buttermaker

True. I guess my thought is he has not done anything (that I know of) to take himself out of at least a position to play.

There just seems to be a very definitive demeanor between the guys who are going to get into the game and the guys who are more interested in checking out chicks. He seemed to be in the latter group today. Kind of a D. Scott of the defense.

6. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

People need to understand that it takes a couple of years to fully come back from an ACL. Both physically and mentally.

7. Buttermaker

Let me be clear. That was not a negative comment about Major. Just that it didn't look like he was planning on seeing the field tonight and it didn't seem like he did anything to diminish his PT. Nor did I hear he was nicked, dinged, banged up, gashed, or had an upper extremity injury, etc...

8. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Club Member Club Member

I assume Major will be seeing plenty of time if not starting next year. Simmons I don't know what the deal is. Great news about him though, we don't really need him to step up now that Simas is going good and Jefferson seems to have found his role. Simmons will get in eventually I think. Right now though, I'm liking the use of Simas, McKnight and Jefferson. Hard to get PT for inexperienced WRs when we have some pretty good TEs too.