What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Simmons Thread - Just the Facts

It's not out of the question that the Denver Post is correct. I keep going back to the fact that Hawk talked up Simmons during the Big 12 media days. Why would he do that if he wasn't extremely confident that he'd be playing for the Buffs this year? I'm still hopeful that there's just some confusion regarding his transcript and that it will be cleared up.

I hope I didn't cross the line with the premium info.

We do have an official release from CU now:

Simmons Still on Hold

- admitted to CU, waiting on NCAA
- verification by or shortly after Aug 24 or he could redshirt
- CU has the transcript from ICC
- CU "fans" have been bugging ICC
- etc., etc.

Basically, we're waiting on something to to with the NCAA and something unusual is going on that they can't/won't talk about.

From the CU release...

Simmons, a transfer from Independence (Kan.) Community College, was admitted to CU last week,

Doesn't that solve the LOI question?? :huh:

I would think. If he is admitted to CU, then it's just a matter of NCAA eligibility clearance for playing this season. But it's just so damn unclear what the exact situation is at this point so... :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

All this attention being payed to one guy, does anyone realize that there are starving kids in Africa? Simmons clearly never shopped at Whole Foods.

All this attention being payed to one guy, does anyone realize that there are starving kids in Africa? Simmons clearly never shopped at Whole Foods.

Do you realize there college kids starving in the US? The price of beer has gone up so there's not much left to eat with. :cry:

I got neg repped by AlferdJasper for my comment, take a Xanax bro, here comes a positive rep just to show you I'm a nice guy, if you didn't catch the humor in my post go read through some other threads and hopefully you'll catch it.

I got neg repped by AlferdJasper for my comment, take a Xanax bro, here comes a positive rep just to show you I'm a nice guy, if you didn't catch the humor in my post go read through some other threads and hopefully you'll catch it.
tempers are running high... this could be a rough year

tempers are running high... this could be a rough year

Shut the **** up, you whiny ****ing bitch.

Go shove a rotor up your ass you dumb ****tard. And your jokes usually suck. **** YOU.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8FM8nyy_Fk"]YouTube - Elton John - Can you feel the love tonight![/ame]

Back