What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Simmons

Props to Simmons on passing a 25 credit hour semester. And to do all that with a son:wow:

Keep it up Andre, we're rooting for you!! How great would that be to have two consecutive years of a Juco getting in! Mohler last year, Simmons this year!?!?:smile:

Keep it up Andre, we're rooting for you!! How great would that be to have two consecutive years of a Juco getting in! Mohler last year, Simmons this year!?!?:smile:

It is going to happen, so I'm pretty happy. If the staff is selective with JUCOs, no reason we cannot take 1-2 a year and get them into school. Any more than that is pushing it.

Holy crap, 25 credits in one semester? That's unreal. Figure a "normal" semester is 15 credits, and he's 1.5x that. :wow:

:bowdown: to anybody who can pull that off. I'm more impressed by that than anything he may end up doing on the football field.

Holy crap, 25 credits in one semester? That's unreal. Figure a "normal" semester is 15 credits, and he's 1.5x that. :wow:

:bowdown: to anybody who can pull that off. I'm more impressed by that than anything he may end up doing on the football field.

^^^^^. He also has to take 6 (not completely sure) summer credits to be admitted. It's just insane the amount of extra work JUCO's have to do to get into CU

que skyo rant! :lol:

Props to Simmons on passing a 25 credit hour semester. And to do all that with a son:wow:

I have to admit I couldn't cut it with 18 credit hours and ended up having 15 as my max but 25 and a son...I just don't know how it was done but Simmons clearly had the desire to be a Buff...if I get to go to a CU game this fall and see #89 (Simmons' current #), I will give him a shout!

Good Job, Simmons! Looking forward to seeing what you can do on the field.

By the way, that's an impressive accomplishment getting 25 credits. :thumbsup:

If it is true I have got to say well done Andre! I don't know if it is a good thing that our JC recruits have to absolutely excel in the classroom before they get here. But at least we know that we are getting some quality people that have the desire to be a BUFF.

:woot:Andre Simmons!!

i know the older crowd sees the word facebook and scoffs, but it is from the horses mouth. i have nothing but faith that simmons passed his classes and is going to get in. i also have visions of him tearing up the ram's "d" and getting us talking about big 12 champ. aspirations. sorry but.... i cant wait for football season!!

i know the older crowd sees the word facebook and scoffs, but it is from the horses mouth. i have nothing but faith that simmons passed his classes and is going to get in. i also have visions of him tearing up the ram's "d" and getting us talking about big 12 champ. aspirations. sorry but.... i cant wait for football season!!
but you gotta wait. 2.5 weeks till fall camp. BOOYA

Yeah, I'm old, and sometimes synical. I'm like every other fan in Buff-land -- I think we really need this guy. And I hope he's right about passing the classes, but he's not the one issuing the grades....or posting them.....or wielding the magical rubber stamp in the CU admissions office.

Just sayin'.............

sew a picture of the crying NU baby onto the flag and also put "62-36" in big gold letters under it. Then send it to them.

Back