What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Simmons

dear bm,

i just neg-repped you for the hell of it. no reason at all. just for fun.

do you feel the lasting sting of the rep blade?

are you remorseful now?

:rofl:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Please, please...never again!!!!!
P.S. I positive-repped you for neg-repping me. Reverse psychology...

Bullcrap. I acknowledged the differences, but you on the otherhand, refused to acknowledge the similarities.

That's a lie. I noted the differences, but I simply do not think they (the differences) are large enough to warrant completely opposite reactions. You, on the otherhand, refused to accept any similarities between the two situations. Just take another shot of kool-aid.

That's be fine and dandy, but it's not the first time you misrepresented my position, and it wasn't the first time I corrected the EXACT SAME misrepresentation.

And amazingly you've terribly misrepresented (actually made up a postion, since I didn't have one) my EXACT SAME position more than once, even though I've corrected you. In fact twice now I've challenged you to support those statements with evidence, and I'm still waiting for a response.

Last edited by a moderator:
And if you keep whining about being neg rep'd, it won't be the last time I give you one. You're letting it get to you way more than it should. As far as you not thinking I'm a Buff fan, I could care less. I know where my allegiance has always been. I'd stand shoulder to shoulder with any Buff fan on this board. With you? I'd try, but something tells me my shoulder lwould be level with that ugly mug of yours.

Give it to me again you ****ing peice of ****! It does so much harm to me! Neg rep me dammit, do it I dare you I ****ing dare you, in fact I double dog dare you, NEG REP ME AGAIN!:cry::lol:

:wtf: I thought there was going to be a post about Simmons in here somewhere.

Glad to oblige. :thumbsup:

RichardSimmons.jpg

Eat your veggies!

:bump:

Hawkins said today that we should be a day or two away from knowing for sure if Simmons will don the black & gold.

On the roster at CUBUFFS.com the roster has Andre Simmons with the jersey #1. But no WillJeff on there.....we need simmons....:afraid:

Pretty confident Simmons will be fine and all that, but what a huge loss he would be if something goes haywire.

If there were going to be an issue, I think it would have come to light by now. We're less than a week away from the beginning of camp. We already know about Moten, Nuckols and Simon. If Simmons were going to be a problem, I think it would be known by this point.

If there were going to be an issue, I think it would have come to light by now. We're less than a week away from the beginning of camp. We already know about Moten, Nuckols and Simon. If Simmons were going to be a problem, I think it would be known by this point.

Thomas Perez was in Boulder and the buffs were a week into fall camp when we learned he was ineligible.

You are NOT helping my anxiety level.... :sad1:

...go check your shower drain for hair. Is there enough money in your and your parent's 401K? That prostate is fine.

Oh yeah. This Simmons situation kinda reminds me of the PT Gates.

Glad to help with that anxiety problem.:smile2:

Understood. Nothing would shock me any more with the way this staff recruits WRs.

Which is odd because we manage to get tons of top rated WRs to look at CU (Diante Jackson, Markish Jones, Emory Blake, Corey Surrency were all either committed at one time or potential signees on signing day). We just struggle to not only close on these guys (a pro-CU grandma would've helped), but we struggle to keep our scholarship guys on campus (Celestine, Blackmon, Smith). On top of all that, our highest rated WR recruit under Hawkins is in his 3rd year in the program and he has yet to see the field! Frustrating..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldrp-mGqX1Y"]YouTube - Beerfest Frustrating[/ame]

Back