1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Simpson Records 18 Kills in Loss to Creighton

Discussion in 'University of Colorado News and Olympic Sports' started by cmgoods, Sep 21, 2014.

1. cmgoods

cmgoods Olympic Sports Mod Club Member

Read more...

2. 90sBuff

90sBuff Club Member Club Member

Great for Taylor. Ever since she joined the team, she has brought an awesome spark to the team! I wish she was not a senior and that she could be a Buff beyond this year. Her sister Gabby will be a star too.

i begin to wonder stain though about Kritza. Can she get this done? We were the cupcake team of the tournament and barely competed. We lost to SD and while we did one game against illinois, we lost 0-3 to creighton. No team fears us and we must be able to win outside of boulder.

It may be time for a new coach? Am I overreacting? Who are we recruiting this year?? I am hopeful the Pac schedule will be a great success. Taylor will be all conference. Tremendous athlete.

3. 90sBuff

90sBuff Club Member Club Member

Oops, should say I begin to wonder again about Kritza.

We lost an assistant coach from last year.

Coach K should be winning and after 5 years, how much more time will this take??

4. buffgal

buffgal Club Member Club Member

I think it's time for a new coach. Others have said here, she would have been gone last year if she hadn't pulled off several upsets in Boulder. They also upset Iowa State in the NCAA tourney and came close to upsetting Minnesota in the NCAA tourney at their house.

We have to be the laughing stock of the Pac 12 at the moment. The way players can transfer in volleyball, who will leave after this season? Will Gabby play her one year with her two sisters and then go to Colorado State as she originally committed.