What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Simulating The Buffaloes 2012 Season With NCAA 2013

RSSBot

News Junkie
By Jon Woods

For our final story in the NCAA 2013 series (previous posts are here and here) I decided to simulate a full season for Colorado on the game as a fun way to see how the season could play out. Obviously the results have very little bearing on how the season will go this year, but it's always an interesting thing to look at. Thanks to Brad for helping me with the simulation. vs. Colorado St....

Click the link above or visit http://www.ralphiereport.com for more.

Originally posted by Ralphie Report
Click here to view the article.

Except for the Utes (#3 ranking and they put on 45 on us?!?) if we do this well I'd be mollified. I wouldn't be happy since we'd be 5-7, but if we could keep all of these games close it'd be a HUGE step for this program, imo. We got obliterated by UO and USC last year (and UW, UCLA, Stanford and ASU). I'd like to see 6-6 and get to a bowl game, especially since we are so young it'd be great to have extra practices, but if this is how things turned out the future would look bright.

Back