What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Since CU has no baseball, which Pac-12 baseball team would you adopt as your team?

Which Pac-12 baseball team would you adopt as your team?

• Total voters
Utah, Minnesota, BYU, Pittsburgh, Boston College, UConn, Nebraska, Indiana, Penn State, Creighton, Gonzaga, Kansas, Wichita State, Maryland, Illinois, Purdue, Eastern Michigan, St. John's, Ohio State, West Virginia, Maine, Notre Dame, Cincinnati, South Dakota State, North Dakota State, North Dakota, Rutgers, Harvard, Yale, Northern Illinois, Buffalo, Iowa, Northwestern, Michigan, Air Force and Northern Colorado all have baseball teams. The PAC-NW schools aren't exactly bastions of warmth, either.

CU would spend the first 2-3 weeks playing games in CA, TX or AZ. Tons of teams do the same thing.

I'm not arguing that... I'm just saying the "elite" teams seem to all be in warm weather states.

I'm not arguing that... I'm just saying the "elite" teams seem to all be in warm weather states.

If Oregon State can win back to back CWS ('06 and '07), then CU can be competitive. It involves the same thing as any other sport - recruiting CA and TX.

What about Uconn?

1 of 25 isn't exactly a great number. I would be in favor of a baseball team if it wasn't a drain on the AD and was actually competitive. And I don't see someone coming out and giving a $50+ million donation to get the program started

My best friend was the first day starter at Cal for 2 years before he got drafted. Went out to Berkeley all the time. The thing is, he loves CU. He even rocked a CU shirt when we went out to see the CU Cal game in Berkeley. Plus, good story about them almost losing the progam and alums coming together to save the team. Berkeley is the baseball team.

My best friend was the first day starter at Cal for 2 years before he got drafted. Went out to Berkeley all the time. The thing is, he loves CU. He even rocked a CU shirt when we went out to see the CU Cal game in Berkeley. Plus, good story about them almost losing the progam and alums coming together to save the team. Berkeley is the baseball team.
Name?

If Oregon State can win back to back CWS ('06 and '07), then CU can be competitive. It involves the same thing as any other sport - recruiting CA and TX.

do you even need to recruit those states that hard? I thought Colorado had some serious baseball talent.

do you even need to recruit those states that hard? I thought Colorado had some serious baseball talent.

Not enough to build a team off of. We'd have to hit Texas and California pretty hard.

Givin Bitches Wet Willies

That was one heck of a story...Cal deserves respect from its baseball peers for that.

Back