What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

since it looks like we are headed for obliviion in these final 3 games...

It looks like Fresno State does indeed suck balls, maybe we can win that one. Lost to Ole Miss, if Nutt can beat them certainly we can too!

sheesh. i started the thread for some glimmer of hope. some of you ****ers are bringing me down.

if the us military can go nearly undefeated on the road in its long history, i suspect CU will ultimately be able to find a way to win a road game. or, do you all just want to give in to the terrorists and commies and such? i don't know about the rest of you, but i'm going in for the win! we didn't rename them freedom fries just to concede a road game at ****ing fresno state. that's the bolshevik defeatism talking!

USA USA USA

GO Buffs!

Pogue Colonel: Marine, what is that button on your body armor?
Private Joker: A peace symbol, sir.
Pogue Colonel: Where'd you get it?
Private Joker: I don't remember, sir.
Pogue Colonel: What is that you've got written on your helmet?
Private Joker: "Born to Kill", sir.
Pogue Colonel: You write "Born to Kill" on your helmet and you wear a peace button. What's that supposed to be, some kind of sick joke?
Private Joker: No, sir.
Pogue Colonel: You'd better get your head and your ass wired together, or I will take a giant **** on you.
Private Joker: Yes, sir.
Pogue Colonel: Now answer my question or you'll be standing tall before the man.
Private Joker: I think I was trying to suggest something about the duality of man, sir.
Pogue Colonel: The what?
Private Joker: The duality of man. The Jungian thing, sir.
Pogue Colonel: Whose side are you on, son?
Private Joker: Our side, sir.
Pogue Colonel: Don't you love your country?
Pogue Colonel: Then how about getting with the program? Why don't you jump on the team and come on in for the big win?
Pogue Colonel: Son, all I've ever asked of my marines is that they obey my orders as they would the word of God. We are here to help the Vietnamese, because inside every gook there is an American trying to get out. It's a hardball world, son. We've gotta keep our heads until this peace craze blows over.
Private Joker: Aye-aye, sir.
http://www.allbuffs.com/?qt0475802

Had to be done due to thread title...
[video=youtube;s6WGNd8QR-U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6WGNd8QR-U&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=AVGxdCwVVUL Xf3jvs-pyIE0wbElWlS0QRJ[/video]

BTW - fantastic song to come on at mile 10 of a half marathon...

sheesh. i started the thread for some glimmer of hope. some of you ****ers are bringing me down.

if the us military can go nearly undefeated on the road in its long history, i suspect CU will ultimately be able to find a way to win a road game. or, do you all just want to give in to the terrorists and commies and such? i don't know about the rest of you, but i'm going in for the win! we didn't rename them freedom fries just to concede a road game at ****ing fresno state. that's the bolshevik defeatism talking!

USA USA USA

GO Buffs!

Pogue Colonel: Marine, what is that button on your body armor?
Private Joker: A peace symbol, sir.
Pogue Colonel: Where'd you get it?
Private Joker: I don't remember, sir.
Pogue Colonel: What is that you've got written on your helmet?
Private Joker: "Born to Kill", sir.
Pogue Colonel: You write "Born to Kill" on your helmet and you wear a peace button. What's that supposed to be, some kind of sick joke?
Private Joker: No, sir.
Pogue Colonel: You'd better get your head and your ass wired together, or I will take a giant **** on you.
Pogue Colonel: Now answer my question or you'll be standing tall before the man.
Private Joker: I think I was trying to suggest something about the duality of man, sir.
Pogue Colonel: The what?
Private Joker: The duality of man. The Jungian thing, sir.
Pogue Colonel: Whose side are you on, son?
Private Joker: Our side, sir.
Pogue Colonel: Don't you love your country?
Pogue Colonel: Then how about getting with the program? Why don't you jump on the team and come on in for the big win?
Pogue Colonel: Son, all I've ever asked of my marines is that they obey my orders as they would the word of God. We are here to help the Vietnamese, because inside every gook there is an American trying to get out. It's a hardball world, son. We've gotta keep our heads until this peace craze blows over.
Private Joker: Aye-aye, sir.

Joker's zen **** = Dan Hawkins. We need some ****ing Animal Mother

I find it amusing that some of you appear confident we will win on the road multiple times next year.

Last edited:
i thought i would take a brief moment to be somewhat, halfway, optimistic, about next season.

while i think the team will still have light years to go before it is actually competitive again, i think we can hope for a bowl game without sipping too much kool-aid. 3 super easy ooc games could get us halfway there. and a more favorable conf. schedule... maybe, just maybe... i'd take 6 wins and a bowl game next year in a heartbeat.

I don't know.....maybe? I don't think this is kool-aid sipping but some things would have to shake out for us to go to a bowl. That said, every year and every team are different. This program will light up sooner rather than later but my guess is that we win 4-5 (maybe 6) next year with marked improvement all over. 2013 could be that special break out year if we build this right over the next year and a half.

Back