What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

single game tickets...

don't know, but in years past they've not sold single game seats for KU until day of the game....and I remember when Knight was at Tech with Emmett and Jarrious Jackson they did the same that season....hyping the RMK visit to Boulder.

i've always thought this was a goofy policy that sounds more like rah rah than good business. i remember in grad school standing in the ticket office with two buddies trying to buy KU tix a couple weeks before the game. you have customers/fans trying to give you their money and you say no. sure, they sellout so who cares.....but, as i recall we watched the game on TV and kind of soured on the whole thing probably went to the CEC less. and, we used to seem to always draw KU at the CEC the first week in Jan when the students weren't back...one of the first things, i've heard, that Mike Bohn changed. would seem that some grad students with money in their hands sounds like a "sure thing" vs. your marquee home game before school starts.

if there's some other logic i'm missing here....which is possible.....illuminate me. that fact that the ticket office has always been a cluster**** adds to my suspicion. every time we tried to buy grad school tix the system crashed when it was supposed to open for business (you have 300 days to prepare for the tix to go on sale and the computer crashes at least twice i remember)....or one year we had a group of 5 and they gave us a set of 3 and a set of 2.....15 rows apart. NOT what we ordered. we had a printed receipt for 5 tix together, a confirmation of order, everything. they told us there was nothing they could do and couldn't give a refund (once they had our money). they also offered to move us out of 117 into student GA "at no additional cost". yeah, right, thanks.

done venting.

Last edited:
I had my season ticket change request approved last week. Seems like they're almost done with renewals. With the first game coming up in a month, I'd think single game tickets will go on sale very soon. I haven't heard a date, though.

Back