What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sipilli

I think he red shirted. So, no. He did not lose any eligibilty.

Played well his freshman year and I saw him at the Spring Game... He is a monster!!!

Good stuff! Wow, our LB core is going to be NASTY!

yep, and coached by the best LB coach in the country, I think it's safe to say that we will be among the best in the nation in this department for years to come now. Teams will fear our linebackers, I salivate just thinking about it!:thumbsup:

yep, and coached by the best LB coach in the country, I think it's safe to say that we will be among the best in the nation in this department for years to come now. Teams will fear our linebackers, I salivate just thinking about it!:thumbsup:

How much does Cabral get paid compared to our other assistants? He needs to be one of the highest paid assistants in the nation so he doesn't leave for a head coaching gig; and to just keep him happy. Although this is CU he still deserves lots of $$$$ for the stellar job he does:thumbsup:

Think about this for a second - we are losing a Butkus award finalist and our LB corps is going to be better next year.

Our LB's are sick. Absolutely freakishly sick. I love it.

Nicholas and RGF will maul the center and both guards leaving our linebackers to fly all over the filed and make play after play! Linebacker U is heading west again!!!!

Back