1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Six Pac-12 Takeaways And What They Mean To Buffs

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Aug 3, 2015.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

Category: Football

From facilities to television to uniforms, what's drawing attention in the Pac-12 and what it means for the Colorado Buffaloes

Originally posted by CUBuffs.com
    Click here to view the article.

2. Bufffan68

Bufffan68 Club Member Club Member

What Sarkisian couldn’t have known is that while he was talking, one of his players — Su’a Cravens — was in the back of the room telling reporters he knew plenty of players who favored Oregon simply because of their uniforms. “They have so many combinations, the swag they have … it’s pretty cool,” Cravens said.

I can't imagine why unis would be so important. If you want a good football program, tons to choose from in the PAC12. A good education, Stanford, Cal, UCLA, Colorado, UW. But unis...I just don't get it.

3. TSchekler

TSchekler Darth's Hero Club Member

Because looking good while playing is about half of what's important to young players today. Don't try to enter the mind of a 16, 17 or 18 year old to figure out why, just understand that uniforms make up an incomprehensible amount of a recruit's decision making.

4. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

If you don't understand the uniforms by now then you won't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Bufffan68

Bufffan68 Club Member Club Member

I understand THAT they are important to kids, just not WHY...and I will take TSchekler's advice and not waste any time trying.