What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

So how does CU come out Saturday?

All the time? No. Often enough so that I've noticed it? Yes. I've seen it happen against CU. OU tried to light up Cody in 07. They try to get in the QB's head right from the start.

I have no issue with trying to light up the QB. But again, you're going to have to point me to specific examples where teams were willing to take blatant late hit penalties. There is a pretty big difference.

Good time to bring this back out:

hawkvsram.jpg

Attachments

• hawkvsram.jpg
    hawkvsram.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
The absolute worst thing that could happen is we give up a couple big plays on defense early on and lose momentum and confidence, like the Toledo game. On defense we will be conservative until momentum is squarely in our corner, probably a heavy dose of zone and very few blitzes and we will leave them nothing over the top. I expect them to try and pound the ball and not give the rookie too many shots to turn the ball over. Our defense will get less conservative as their offense starts to air it out. On offense I expect us to let it rip with a 60/40 throw to run mix and definitely a few long shots down field.

Back