What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

So, is the mob happy or sad....

I'm just happy he will be playing. We need our best players on the field. I want to win football games not leadership contests.

I fail to see how Ethan Adkins' opinion on the punishment should matter one iota. It sounds cold, but if he were a better player maybe he would have been cut the same slack.

People aren't the same and not everyone will be treated the same - that's life.

I see your point, but does that not go against everything Hawk has ever said since the day he stepped foot on campus? Simas shows up for 4 games of a season and gets preferential treatment? It's not like Adkins is a complete garbage player either, wasn't he in line to start at LG before his suspension?

I see your point, but does that not go against everything Hawk has ever said since the day he stepped foot on campus? Simas shows up for 4 games of a season and gets preferential treatment? It's not like Adkins is a complete garbage player either, wasn't he in line to start at LG before his suspension?

Coach Hawkins has said lots of things. Words and deeds. Actions speak louder than words.

A sting sense of self preservation just might include a reprioritization where the importance of winning is moved up on the list of priorities. Or maybe Coach Hawkins knows he's coaching his last season in Boulder and is going to loosen his grip this year.

Back