What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

So......MacIntyre or DeRuyter?

Probably many of you already knew this and may have been posted elsewhere but I just realized Mac is originally from Miami. That could go in USF's favour if we both made offers. However I assume our offer is much better and he would probably feel he could compete faster with his ties in Cali w/ CU, but who knows.

Probably many of you already knew this and may have been posted elsewhere but I just realized Mac is originally from Miami. That could go in USF's favour if we both made offers. However I assume our offer is much better and he would probably feel he could compete faster with his ties in Cali w/ CU, but who knows.

MacIntyre is doing to UCF what Butch Jones did to us. He is holding out hope that a better offer comes along.

The more I hear and read, I'm thinking MacIntyre should be the guy. How good was SJSt's offense though? I'd like to be an exciting team while we're rebuilding. Not only have we sucked for years, but we've also been BORING.

The more I hear and read, I'm thinking MacIntyre should be the guy. How good was SJSt's offense though? I'd like to be an exciting team while we're rebuilding. Not only have we sucked for years, but we've also been BORING.
Well his offense and defense were ranked top 30 nationally this year. However his offense is not spread or as exciting as others. HOwever, he is more of a Defensive guy (although he has coached on both sides of the ball). Someone like a Stitt (although I am less committed to Stitt as others on AB) would be a good pairing with him.

Well his offense and defense were ranked top 30 nationally this year. However his offense is not spread or as exciting as others. HOwever, he is more of a Defensive guy (although he has coached on both sides of the ball). Someone like a Stitt (although I am less committed to Stitt as others on AB) would be a good pairing with him.

I hope Bohn is seriously considering him. He's at the top of my list at this point.

Same question I have been asking and nooone seems to have the scoop on that.

If he takes the South Florida job because we hadn't contacted him (in a meaningful way...we might have phoned and said "hi"...which is not the same)...I'm going to be pissed.

I'm okay with everything being quiet now. The attempt to get Jones was botched so I'd rather it be quiet now. I just hope they hire the right guy.

Back