1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So my Auburn buddy who predicted 10 wins

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

So I gave him **** about Auburns performance against Utah state and asked if he's ready to admit they will have a rough season. He said that Utah state just knows how to play with the big boys because they almost beat oklahoma last year too. He still stands by his 10 wins and expects that game to be a wakeup call and they will crush Miss state this weekend.:lol:

One of the most delusional fans I've ever met.

2. Doc Buffalo

Doc Buffalo Club Member Club Member

Must be from Texas!

3. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

Utah State did play OU tough last year.

Auburn will find a way to win 8 games this year. Won't beat Ala, LSU or Arky though.

4. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Auburn winning 8 games would take a monumental effort. The schedule is absolutely brutal, starting with this weekend against Mississippi State. It is conceivable Auburn does not win a single road game this season.

5. Jerry

Jerry Well-Known Member

Name one group of SEC fans other than vandy that doesn't think this is their year. SEC fans define delusion.

6. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

at USC at Arky at LSU and home against Bama seem like the ones I would say they have no chance of winning.

The rest are winnable. Just because they didn't play well against Utah State doesn't mean they won't get better.

7. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

Utah State only won 3 or 4 games last year.

8. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

It goes well beyond how they looked against Utah State. Newton and Fairley covered up a lot of weaknesses last season. The defense is a year away from being anything resembling an upper echelon SEC defense. This is a rebuilding year with a new QB and several new OL.

9. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

I only see three wins for Auburn. But then again, I am biased.

10. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

5-7...W's: USU, @ Clemson, Florida Atlantic, Ole Miss, Samford. You could switch out @Clemson and put in @UGA, they'll win one of those two. That's being generous based on their performance Saturday. Bowl eligibility looks like a big stretch, not sure how even the most diehard of fans could see 10 wins on that schedule