What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

So Proud to be a Buff today

90sBuff

Club Member
Club Member
BANNED
I know we lost and moral victories are not what we all want, but I just had to say that I'm proud of the Buffs today.

Our offense continued to fight and despite being down, we drove down the field to score that TD late In The 4th. Sure we missed the last chance to win it on the final drive, but we were in this game. That's the same fire we saw last week and never quit mentality we need.

Our D needs some work but tackling is overall better and we held OSU when it counted at the end of the 4th. The D has improved.

Our coach has some real fire. Isn't it great to see him chasing after the refs? We no longer have a zen coach, etc standing blankly on the sidelines. Coach Mac2 is inspiring to the players that way. This guy wants to win. You can see it. It's great!

We are still losing but we seem to be so close...... I drink the Kool aid but I think we all are likely surprised that we aren't getting dominated by pac 12 teams like we were just 1 year ago.

the crowd is getting more into the games.Folsom was alive again. You could feel it in my section. Long time fans around me were talking about the progress. People believe in what Mac 2 is doing.

So while I left disappointed about the game slipping away, looking at our new facilities that are going to be awesome, at our coach screaming at the refs, and at the loyal fans who remained to the end..... Can't help but just be proud.

We are about to turn the corner. It's coming and buff nation will have great reason to celebrate.

Im im proud to be a Buff, win or lose. Tomorrow I'll be proudly wearing my CU gear.

Tad ad delivered a Pac 12 championship in basketball. Now mac 2 will do the same. I believe it.

I think this is the kind of season (assuming it continues) that shows a ton of growth. We are where Utah was last year, being in every game, losing close ones. The next step is closing it out. The benefit we have over Utah is that I think once we get a little success we have the history to aid us in recruiting to a level they are not.

Great post! It's a testament to Mac that the fans are upset at these close losses. Anyone remember last years OSU game...um...not very close. At the beginning of the year I didn't expect a lot more wins, but I did expect us to be competitive in most or all our games. That seems to be holding true so far.

Everything is trending in the right direction for our Buffs: on field performance, facilities, and yes, recruiting. 2015 is shaping up to be a turnaround year. And who knows, things could still click for this squad this season.

Back