1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what happened with C-Unit?

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by LaserDeathHawk, Mar 11, 2012.

1. LaserDeathHawk

LaserDeathHawk Club Member Club Member

I know they were competing for best student section and I think I saw they made the finals but never heard final results.

Also, I wanna hear the stories about what went on out there...come on, spill it.

2. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

They cleared all the public voting, and they go into a panel review to determine the winners. Not sure if that is completed yet....

3. Shldr2Shldr

Shldr2Shldr Club Member Club Member

If it is based on performance, I say a student section that pushed a team to a conference championship should win hands down.

4. unionbuff

unionbuff Club Member Club Member

I think Kansas will win it just because of tradition. They are one of the few basketball powerhouses in the competition & I just think whomever the panelists are will give it to them because of that.

5. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Honestly, I hate these Internet poll things. But if this one goes to a panel then it may be a bit more legit I suppose.

6. Shldr2Shldr

Shldr2Shldr Club Member Club Member

As far as stories, the one that stands out to me is the Oregon game. The team had lost all momentum and it looked we were about to be finished off by the ducks, and the student section out of no where starts the "I believe that we will win" chant. I think they single handedly saved our tournament run.

Another thing is that they were so well behaved, polite and excited wherever they went. They really took to heart that they were representing the University as a whole. The band/spirit/student section got too many compliments to count, ranging from casual fans to Pac-12 admins. Because of this group is seemed that most of the Pac-12 was rooting for us to win it all on Saturday.

Also taking over in and out with them twice was pretty funny. 150 people all in black in gold swarming a restaurant all at once is fun to watch.

1 person likes this.