What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

so, when did you turn off the tv?

I can not find myself getting ^up^ for any of their games anymore:cry: ... If I forget it's on, or have something else to do, than I do it - not a big loss to miss a game anymore! I remember the days I could not sleep the night before, or when the games actually meant something. After the first couple of games, I was watching for (that play) or just anything to hang hope on - now, next season "again"!

Watched every damn minute, as I have for all the games this season other that Hawaii. I just watch the young kids to see if there is any hope for the future (but even if there isn't, I'll keep watching -- I'm a sucker that way).

Kept the game on to the bitter end, but did start costume prep for Sat night in the fourth. Watching these games hurts, but hopefully the experience will make getting back to the top of the hill that much more sweet. Safe to say that for upcoming games I may let the DVR grab the game and watch it in the late night hours, no reason to miss any other activity during road games at this point.

Inexplicably I watched it all. I don't really know why, I like many of you find a little joy when a guy like Ford breaks one or Clemmons catches a nice TD. But It is usually the worst 3 hours of my weekend by far. It is so deflating when they give up 7, 2 mins into the game which happens nearly every week but I stick around to the bitter end.

Thank goodness for Allbuffs, and being able to vent. Althoug I will say normally i check the site right after games, not so much this year, today, Monday was the first time I looked. We all deserve a medal for sticking with this team. It has been a rough 5-6 years. What I wouldn't give for 6-6 and a Champs Sports Bowl. Someday we will make it back, lets hope it is sooner rather than later.

I will be there for the Arizona game and am praying to the football Gods that we have a few guys back from injury and it is at least a decent game. Go BUFFS!

I watch it all because I wait all offseason to watch the Buffs play and I want to see how the youngsters do

The announcers were really beginning to piss me off .[/QUOTE said:
Adam Archuleta was obviously a homer, but the things he was saying about Kish being such a great coach and all the talk about ASU's history were so blown out of proportion. ASU has never really had any great teams that I can remember. It was pissing me off too.

Inexplicably I watched it all. I don't really know why, I like many of you find a little joy when a guy like Ford breaks one or Clemmons catches a nice TD.

I'll admit that probably kept me watching toward the end. I was watching with a friend who is a friend of Josh's mom and who knows Josh somewhat, so watching him kept us more entertained than the score gave us any right to be...

Adam Archuleta was obviously a homer, but the things he was saying about Kish being such a great coach and all the talk about ASU's history were so blown out of proportion. ASU has never really had any great teams that I can remember. It was pissing me off too.

When Plummer was there, they were a defensive stop from winning the MNC (they lost to Ohio St 20-17 in the Rose Bowl and would have been the only undefeated team). Before that, they beat Michigan in the Rose bowl, and before that, they beat NU in the Fiesta Bowl. They had some pretty good teams in the past.

After the broadcast was over. But I did something I never do... missed some plays flipping over to the USC-Stanford game.

For the first time in a long time I didn't even watch. Never turned the TV on. I thought about it after the game started but I looked up the score only and saw it was already 21 to 0 in the first quarter. I laughed and went back to playing some video games.

Had it on with the sound down. Made an awesome tri tip, drank wine and enjoyed the family and looked at the TV once in a while. Did catch the end of the Stanford USC game though.

Back