Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Fight CU, Aug 17, 2012.
I got the survey. Will fill it out now.
Dangit! I didn't get one
Just responded to it.
Post more here
Is there a url for this?
just showed up in my email.
The University of Colorado Athletics is investigating the possibility of a major renovation of the football stadium.
Through a planning study, we are seeking the opinions and perceptions of CU alumni and friends of CU Athletics. To assist us with this important task, we have retained the services of Pursuant Sports, a professional consulting firm that has worked with a significant number of similar organizations throughout the United States.
looks like an encrypted URL, would wait until you got one in your inbox.
Done. Don't think they will like my answers about their leadership. :lol:
I want one.
I'd tell CU to **** or get off the pot. No need to half ass this thing. They need to do it right.
What does it say. I doubt I will get one
in the email:
I can't get back into the survey, but basically it asks if you think upgrades are important if leadership can achieve these goals etc.
I put "bring back beer" in the additional comments section.
I wrote a book in there.
yeah, the next person to do the survey, try and copy the questions and post them here. I should have done that, but did not, and cannot get back in now..
Bah - I'm annoyed that I didn't get a survey
yeah i got it and filled it out. I sincerely hope that they take into consideration what the answers are and this isnt just some smoke-screen to make it look like they want the fans opinion.
I just got mine 5 minutes ago.
+50 priority points for us survey takers.
1. What relationship do you have with the University of Colorado Boulder?
- Friend of the university
- University Trustee or Former Trustee
2. Do you believe the public image of CU Athletics is:
3.Does CU Athletics maintain appropriate and consistent contact with you whether by email, mail, website, telephone, or face to face?
4. Which area are you most likely to support?
- Annual Fund
5. Do you believe the leadership (staff/board/trustees) of the CU Foundation provides appropriate stewardship and management of CU Athletics’ image and legacy?
6. Do you believe this vision for CU Athletics is compelling?
7. Do you believe the current leadership (both staff and trustees/board) can successfully achieve this vision?
8. Do you believe the renovation of Folsom Field is worthy of significant financial support?
9. Do you believe the renovation of the Coors Events Center is worthy of significant financial support?
10. Do you believe the Athletics Endowment is worthy of significant financial support?
11. Do you agree that the renovation of Folsom Field should be the primary goal for this initiative?
12. Would you consider making a significant gift or pledge over three to five years toward such an initiative?
13. Would you consider volunteering to assist such an initiative?
14. Do you feel this is the right time to embark on such an initiative?
15. How would you rank these initiatives to fund the needs of CU Athletics amongst your personal philanthropic priorities?
- Top priority
- Second or third priority
- Low priority
- Not a philanthropic priority
16. Do you believe CU Athletics should proceed with planning for an initiative?
17. Do you have any suggestions for CU Athletics to consider while planning for such an initiative?
18. What is your annual income?
- Less than $50K
- $50K to $75K
- $75K to $100K
- Greater than $100K
- I prefer not to respond.
19. While your survey responses will be kept strictly confidential, if you are willing to be contacted regarding further discussion,
volunteer opportunities, or additional communications, please provide your contact information below:
Seems like they are staggering the delivery - if you get CU AD emails you'll get it at some point over the next couple hours.
Sweet - I want to be heard!
As did I....made it clear how damn important this facilities improvement is OR ELSE!!! :smile2:
Check your spam folder....my email was in there for some reason
it is interesting that we talked about it here.
Haha YES, I got one, I'm important:lol:
I hate to bring this up, but these surveys are part of ... a ... feasibility study.
Separate names with a comma.