What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

So, who got the survey from CUAD MB?

I'm not sure what you are saying, but it sounds elitist and racist.

I'm saying that it's a waist of money to put these billboards in a low-income area made up almost entirely of Asian and Mexican immigrants. I'm not being elitist or racist, i'm just being practical. There is always a target audiance with advertising and I can't imagine that this is the demographic that CU is trying to reach.

I'm saying that it's a waist of money to put these billboards in a low-income area made up almost entirely of Asian and Mexican immigrants. I'm not being elitist or racist, i'm just being practical. There is always a target audiance with advertising and I can't imagine that this is the demographic that CU is trying to reach.

You don't know the demographics of the neighborhood or the cost of the billboards but beside the spelling errors and complete lack of any facts or interesting ideas it was a great post.

I've have great friends who were Greek, and I've had great friends who were not. There are a startling number of dicks in all walks of life. In college, I felt like the little fat kid from Superbad. Everywhere I looked, Dicks!

I've have great friends who were Greek, and I've had great friends who were not. There are a startling number of dicks in all walks of life. In college, I felt like the little fat kid from Superbad. Everywhere I looked, Dicks!
You must be looking in the wrong area, Mr. Gopher.

So, anyone change their minds after the CSU debacle. Focus our newfound wealth on finding a world-class coaching staff, or add more empty seats to folsom?

A upgrades can wait 4 years. CU can't afford 10 straight losing seasons.

So, anyone change their minds after the CSU debacle. Focus our newfound wealth on finding a world-class coaching staff, or add more empty seats to folsom?

A upgrades can wait 4 years. CU can't afford 10 straight losing seasons.

We won't get a world-class coaching staff without improved facilities.

We won't get a world-class coaching staff without improved facilities.

CSU thinks differently. Did you see their new coach who was the OC at Alabama ...? Facilities didn't attract him. 1.5mil/year did.

Yeah - but they're going to build a new stadium.

Frankly, I'm not even convinced they are that good. They were clearly better coached today.

i did the same! bring back beer in all non-student sections!!!... it would save me trips back to the car at halftime!

Don't they already do that? I'm not really sure what point you were trying to make though. If beer is sold inside, you can't just limit it to non-students.

If they confined beer/alcohol sales to a separate area ( beer garden ) an made it 21 and over, it would eliminate a large portion of the student body.

If they confined beer/alcohol sales to a separate area ( beer garden ) an made it 21 and over, it would eliminate a large portion of the student body.

Yeah but I'm just talking about it being sold at the concessions. A beer garden would be a good idea...then I can go there at halftime next season :thumbsup:

just showed up in my email.

The University of Colorado Athletics is investigating the possibility of a major renovation of the football stadium.

Through a planning study, we are seeking the opinions and perceptions of CU alumni and friends of CU Athletics. To assist us with this important task, we have retained the services of Pursuant Sports, a professional consulting firm that has worked with a significant number of similar organizations throughout the United States.
Wonderful, another study and lots of money spent on a consulting firm to do something that alumni and fans could voice their opinions. #1 on the list should be no more studies.

Last edited:
Back