What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

So who here is going to keep us in the know?

NBDefektor

You know, some of have work, school, etc. and would love an update or two as the press conference goes on, just in case the unthinkable occurs. Who here is looking for some extra rep and wants to help some fellow buffs out at the same time?

Maybe this is the thread to have that happen...? I don't care, just somebody helppppp!

I'm sure if it happens, which it won't, the forums will explode and you will know.

This would have been leaked to the major outlets if this was happening.

I see his ugly mug. He is still here. But hey he is wearing black and gold this week.

He's such a dick. I can't believe he just went off on that reporter like that. Not to mention she sounds about 14.

Been listening for about 30 seconds and heard 2 "We'll see's"
Gonna be pissed if I voluntarily listened to Hawk for more than 10 minutes for nothing....
Why am I here!?!?!

He must have had a large serving of **** for an early lunch to get a grin like that......

Everyone avoiding the elephant in the room. I wonder if the reporters got "censored" from asking a certain question today. Helmet hits? Seriously? Geez, he's talking NFL now. Yep, Ringo et. al got censored today.

NO BALLS BOHN strikes again. Keeping hawk for a 1-4 finish does what? Right now, bohn's silence and lack of balls to say or do anything shows recruits and fans that they do not care about winning. We look like a joke going into the pac 12.

CU reporters are pussies. Ask real questions, HOLD HIM ACCOUNTABLE. Nothing but softballs, bunch of cowards. **** OFF all of you.

Somebody, anybody, fall on your sword and ask a question worth asking....

EDIT: Presser over...

AAAAnnnnd....that's all folks!

Absolutely worthless. Fine, he's still there, but the line of questioning sucked. Everyone had to have been censored. 8 minutes, really? Klatt should be on fire today.

Little Hawk gets to play quarterback again, and Juicebox is our coach another week. The Hawk family keeps their CU toy for another week - and possibly the season. Honestly, I wish everyone on the board had the LUCK of the Hawkins family.

Back