What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

So who's going to watch the Pac-12 Press Conference?

crap, california schools get to lock out cross divisionals from half the state. very rare trips for the buffs to northern california.

Utah made out well. Weren't they originally going to just get a partial share for the first year or something like that?

Did they announce our locked inter-division opponents?

Chris Dempsey on twitter:

Cali teams will play each other every year, so 2 inter-division games are locked. Every1 else on rotation for all inter-division games

EDIT - Wow, got scooped by 3 people in the time it took me to post this.

Chris Dempsey on twitter:

Cali teams will play each other every year, so 2 inter-division games are locked. Every1 else on rotation for all inter-division games

EDIT - Wow, got scooped by 3 people in the time it took me to post this.

Wait, that's not how it was just explained. I thought every team would have 2 locked inter-division opponents ??

crap, california schools get to lock out cross divisionals from half the state. very rare trips for the buffs to northern california.

I haven't given much thought to this yet, but the two NorCal schools will have four cross-division games per year to fill with four cross-division rivals (two schools each with two open cross-division games each). My guess is we'll see rotating home and homes like we do with the B12 South right now. Thus, for example, CU and Utah would play a home and home with Stanford for a two year period while ASU and UA play a home and home with Cal. Then after that two-year home and home is over, they'd switch and CU and Utah get Cal for a home and home and ASU and UA home and home with Stanford. Thus, it'd make sense we'd have a roadie to NorCal every other year. Now, it might not work exactly like that and we might go two years in a row to NorCal and then two years in Boulder, but it shouldn't be that bad.

Great news for the Buffs! And for that matter I think this is good for the future of the Pac 12. Looks to be like a model that will serve all schools well and should be a balanced competitive conference for many years

all media rights in... Should be interesting to see how that works out on the negotiating table. Do we split the rights between Pac12 network and the big games? Or do we go all in with ESPN12, the Pac? Or something else? Reallly want some sort of dedicated channel. The Pac12 must OWN the western 3d of the nation.

Why are people so concerned with NoCal? It didn't work out well for us this year. SoCal is the place to be anyways.

Why are people so concerned with NoCal? It didn't work out well for us this year. SoCal is the place to be anyways.

Important to tell recruits they will get a chance to play in front of their hometown crew at least once or twice.

Ok, this makes sense. But if recruits are THAT worried about playing near home, they'll likely go to Cal or Stanford over CU anyways, no?

Important to tell recruits they will get a chance to play in front of their hometown crew at least once or twice.

Back