What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

So you're saying there is a chance

Liver

modded mod
Club Member
Junta Member
I can't help myself. I think to myself "you know, if they somehow beat uga...". They'll be 3-1. What if they won out? Lol. Etc. Etc. I'm sure reality is going to crush my hopes again but for now we can dream.

It really sucks but I can't hope like this anymore. Not till the buzzard is given his walking papers. :bang: :cry:

I'm expecting the quality of play tomorrow to resemble a litter of two legged kittens attempting to use the cat box for the first time.

Whoever ends up with the least amount of crap on his chin will win tomorrow's game. But that won't make them winners.

based on the youtube audio that dbt posted in another thread, mac's leadership speech did not mention our current staff.

i take that as a sign of change.

I'm expecting the quality of play tomorrow to resemble a litter of two legged kittens attempting to use the cat box for the first time.

Whoever ends up with the least amount of crap on his chin will win tomorrow's game. But that won't make them winners.

Two front legs, two back legs, two on one side or one on each corner? Need a little help w/ the visual

Two front legs, two back legs, two on one side or one on each corner? Need a little help w/ the visual

17154_catperson2legs.jpg

I can't help myself. I think to myself "you know, if they somehow beat uga...". They'll be 3-1. What if they won out? Lol. Etc. Etc. I'm sure reality is going to crush my hopes again but for now we can dream.

I am not saying there is a chance. We are screwed tomorrow night...

This is the scenario I see playing out....

Georgia is getting hammered by their fans media back home. They are coming cross country with an "us against the world" mentality and also bringing a 6-5 soon to be nfl wr with them.

Their offense will look better than they have in their past 3 games vs sec defenses and their defense will stuff the run game and make hansen win the game. 2 weeks off for cu is a bad omen,. I believe hawk is 0-4 after a bye week.

I'm hoping like hell a different scenario plays out but .....

There is a chance, that if CU wins tomorrow, 'Hawkins will be extended for another couple years.

It's a small chance, but there's always "hope"...

Wow was I wrong.

That was a thoroughly enjoyable hard fought football game.
Tonight game is why college football is so fun. AJ Green's one hand TD snag might give me nightmares, though. He's the real deal.

Gotta hand it to the Buffs for keeping the momentum going.

No penalties on the opening drive. Smashmouth running. Seeing the option, an offense that can chew up clock and put points on the board. Those throwback jerseys makes me miss the old days. I'm beginning to believe this team might be going bowling. The Buffs have already matched last year's win total and conference play hasn't even started.

Go Buffs.

Wow was I wrong.

That was a thoroughly enjoyable hard fought football game.
Tonight game is why college football is so fun. AJ Green's one hand TD snag might give me nightmares, though. He's the real deal.

Gotta hand it to the Buffs for keeping the momentum going.

No penalties on the opening drive. Smashmouth running. Seeing the option, an offense that can chew up clock and put points on the board. Those throwback jerseys makes me miss the old days. I'm beginning to believe this team might be going bowling. The Buffs have already matched last year's win total and conference play hasn't even started.

Go Buffs.

This team IS going bowling. Mark it down.

Georgia may suck ass, but GA with #8 is better than most of the big 12 north.

We could run the ****ing table.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaha! I can't wait to ruin ****askas season again! "**** those guys!"

Run the table? This team still has to play a bunch of road games. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

Back