1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Soccer vs. Washington in Boulder- 1:00 today (Sunday)

Discussion in 'University of Colorado News and Olympic Sports' started by AztecBuff, Oct 26, 2014.

1. AztecBuff

AztecBuff Club Member Club Member

So, the Buffs face the #18 ranked Washington Huskies at Prentup Field at 1:00 local (Mountain) time today.

IF you can't make it to the match in Boulder this beautiful day, it's not on TV. However:

looks like there will be streaming available at http://pac-12.com/videos/university-colorado-2?DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=600 and/ or http://pac-12.com/videos/university-colorado-2 . (Cubuffs.com lists one above link as a live event, the other as live streaming. I don't know if they are any different in content?)

And, live stats will hopefully be available at http://www.cubuffs.com/liveStats/liveStats.dbml?DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=600 come gametime.

(I'm celebrating a family member's birthday today, so don't know if I'll be able to keep up with the game to help report the live scores on this thread.)

2. AztecBuff

Not watching the match, but per live stats it's 0-0 ~26 minutes in, with the Buffs outshooting the Dawgs 6-2, and leading 3-0 in corner kicks, usually a sign we might be providing more pressure than they are. Keep it up Buffs!

3. AztecBuff

Looks like no score at halftime. Although it looks like the Buffs lead in shots (9-4), Washington leads in shots on goal (4-2).

Note- I just checked both the video links in my original post, and neither are working for me (after the ads coming through great, I just get a blank screen).

4. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

0-0 in OT

5. cmgoods

cmgoods Olympic Sports Mod Club Member

0-0 in double overtime

6. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Tie. 0-0. Final.

7. AztecBuff

Interested to hear from anyone who might have been at the match, or was able to get streaming to work. Looks like, based on shots on goal (8-4 WA) the tie might have been a decent result for the Buffs, but as I mentioned earlier wasn't able to see the match myself.