What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Solder a pre-season all american - please

walk

I am so sick of the hype for various players and buying into. Solder held on every single play and consistently got beat badly. If any pro scout watched this game, he'll be lucky to be drafted at all.

I am so sick of the hype for various players and buying into. Solder held on every single play and consistently got beat badly. If any pro scout watched this game, he'll be lucky to be drafted at all.

Exactly what I thought. Free agent at best unless something changes quick for him.

how about NFL scouts will see his size and speed and be able to recognize poor coaching and the effects there of and understand that with some proper coaching he will do quite well in the NFL. just a hunch.

however, your overall point is understood. he was getting burned all damn day.

You can't coach speed. He might be big but he looked slow as **** today. If I was a right handed QB in the NFL I wouldn't want him on my blind side right now. Maybe that will change with some better coaching (Denver Johnson - LOL) but I'm not sold on him.

I said it in chat. Look what Orakpo did to him in the csu game. It wasn't that he didn't have the physical tools. He didn't know who to pick up.

epic coaching fails. Penalties, no creativity or spark. just and old fashion butt pounding. with this staff, we suck. still flying the flag but am having to defend it with sticks and stones. don't really know what to say except go buffs, and fire hawkins before he gets back to boulder.

He was complete garbage today. We needed a good game and he did not deliver, like many players & coaches. For the majority, the fans were the only Buffs that showed up today.

It's the classic looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane scenario. He has potential, but it isn't going to be realized here.

Hows about when you have big ass mean dudes you try and actually have a real running game and not ask them to pass block speed rushers. hows about ****ing that?

Hows about when you have big ass mean dudes you try and actually have a real running game and not ask them to pass block speed rushers. hows about ****ing that?

Good point, our OL don't fit the scheme we run. But, I'm sure they figure it out at other programs.....

Back