1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some info on Simmons

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by sweaty teets, Apr 5, 2009.

1. sweaty teets

sweaty teets Club Member Club Member

i'm not sure if i missed this being posted, but there was an article in the colorado daily friday regarding simmon's progress in the classroom. it mentioned he is very optimistic with his work so far. he has tutors for every class and spends approximately 6 hours a day on school work. he realizes he passed up the opportunity to play in another conference and not push himself academically. keisau mentioned being very pleased with the progress so far, and it is looking good as far as him qualifying. lets hope this continues!!

2. Dunken

Dunken Member

Lets hope, we need him his presents this yr........GO BUFFS!!!!!

3. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Sounds good, although I will get excited about him when it's official. Mohler worked out last year, but thats the exception not the rule when it comes to Juco's getting into CU. Fingers crossed!

4. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

Good luck Andre.

5. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

I think I agree with this statement.

6. buffwings

buffwings Club Member Club Member

Does Andre have a Facebook or Myspace page that we can all show him our support on? We need to send him positive vibes and let him know we are looking forward to him wearing BnG and catching some TD passes for us next season.

7. zbuff

zbuff Club Member Club Member

I do, especially if his present is the winning TD in the Big XII Championship game.