What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Some pretty cool Colorado helmet concepts.

The rules of racial politics sometimes confuse me, but as I understand it, it's not racism if you want to burn all the whites.

I know it seems crazy, but I think that's how it works.

Anything can look like hell if it's done wrong.

Givin Bitches Wet Willies

Brilliant.

What we have now does NOT look like hell. What is being proposed very likely would look like hell. But it might not, so you think we should just go ahead and give it a try.

Wow. You truly have a dizzying intellect.

Brilliant.

What we have now does NOT look like hell. What is being proposed very likely would look like hell. But it might not, so you think we should just go ahead and give it a try.

Wait till he gets going!

I'm still mad that when I was 17 CU didn't do a jnco type pants. That would have looked awesome and gotten us some kickass recruits.

maybe some goggles too.

cant-hardly.jpg

I'm still mad that when I was 17 CU didn't do a jnco type pants. That would have looked awesome and gotten us some kickass recruits.

maybe some goggles too.

cant-hardly.jpg

No way I would have committed to a school that didn't incorporate Genera Hypercolor into it's uniforms. That was rad!

Brilliant.

The greatest risk is not taking one...

Maybe if we wear our uniforms backwards.

cd-cover.jpg

Naw that would be wiggity wiggity wack.

Grownups didn't understand us. We just needed to be ourselves, but in the same exact way as our friends needed to be themselves.

Brilliant.

I trust that Embree will not let Nike **** it up.

Givin Bitches Wet Willies

I've actually been meaning to approach you on some creative financing for a new home.

How about an interest only. You will obviously get equity out of your home in the next five years and you can then use that as a down payment for a more traditional home loan.

How about an interest only. You will obviously get equity out of your home in the next five years and you can then use that as a down payment for a more traditional home loan.

That sounds perfect! What happens if the value of my home declines...hahahahahahahahaahahahahah! Sign me up.

That sounds perfect! What happens if the value of my home declines...hahahahahahahahaahahahahah! Sign me up.

Home prices throughout history have only gone up. (BTW I narrowly avoided this fate 5 years ago and this is what the financial institution said almost word for word.)

Cannot even have a decent discussion around here without some posters resort to sarcasm... sigh.

Gold jerseys have been tried and it just looks stupid. I'm all for a "pro combat" or whatever, but please let us avoid gold jerseys.

If they went gold, I would prefer this over that nasty "historic" uni from a few years ago. Only good thing there was the helmet

It was bad, but at least it was a nod to history. It wasn't worse than this thing. I can't begin to tell you how embarrassing that is to me. It looks like he's trying waaaaay to hard.

I could live with it once a year. Honestly nike wont touch the gold. The only color they are gonna make is either black or silver. I would put money on them not making us a gold jersey. If we get a procombat uni, it will probably be matte black helmet, with either gloss gold or gloss black logo, a silver jersey (look at the procombat basketball uni's this year, Nike has a fetish with silver/grey this year) with some weird modern take on the stripes on the shoulders and black pants

These things all look cool in an artists rendition on a dark field with smoke and lighning in the background. However, when you see them in the middle of the day in October it looks like a bunch of little urine people running around in ugly pants.

Back