1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some School in the Big 10...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by The Guest, Feb 4, 2011.

1. The Guest

The Guest Guest

2. GetTuffBuffs

GetTuffBuffs New Member

Man read the comments toward to end..... maybe some major **** coming down

3. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

that big 10 school has always been known for its class too. so sad.

4. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

5. Tractor

Tractor Club Member Club Member

There should be a rule about that. If a coach is fired (let go) less than 3 weeks after national LOI day, players should be allowed to change their commitment to another school. I feel that is such a ripoff for the kid. So shady.

6. rodrigo

rodrigo Well-Known Member

Can hardly wait to hear our cornhole lurkers spin this one. Nebraska football - the epitome of class.

7. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

“I know there's a trust there. The young men trust me.”

unless you are a part of the armed forces and Bo tells you you can call a play in the bowl game to honor your service.

the only weird thing here really is the IU coach leaving a week ago and Bo saying he hasn't hired anyone. that seems a bit sticky, for someone, no telling who or why it hasn't really happened or Bo is smudging it publicly.

however, the fact that something "negative" appears in the Omaha paper (NU booster media along with the Lincoln Journal-Star) probably means the former DB coach was found with a dead hooker, Tom Osborne and a live 10 year old boy in a hotel with a duffel bag full of meth, C-4, and a blueprint to the White House.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2011