What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Some School in the Big 10...

There should be a rule about that. If a coach is fired (let go) less than 3 weeks after national LOI day, players should be allowed to change their commitment to another school. I feel that is such a ripoff for the kid. So shady.

Can hardly wait to hear our cornhole lurkers spin this one. Nebraska football - the epitome of class.

“I know there's a trust there. The young men trust me.”

unless you are a part of the armed forces and Bo tells you you can call a play in the bowl game to honor your service.

the only weird thing here really is the IU coach leaving a week ago and Bo saying he hasn't hired anyone. that seems a bit sticky, for someone, no telling who or why it hasn't really happened or Bo is smudging it publicly.

however, the fact that something "negative" appears in the Omaha paper (NU booster media along with the Lincoln Journal-Star) probably means the former DB coach was found with a dead hooker, Tom Osborne and a live 10 year old boy in a hotel with a duffel bag full of meth, C-4, and a blueprint to the White House.

Last edited:
Back