What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Some Thoughts on the Buffs...

I'm sorry i just feel that people who have played the game see it a different way than others who hav'nt

I agree. I'm just surprised you (I assume you played since u made the argument) and tzisk (who I know played) are such fans of him. I see what he does for the team, but I also see what he does against the team. My biggest issues are unforced turnovers and passing up wide open shots.

These two things don't get the offense going.

( . Y . )

I'm sorry i just feel that people who have played the game see it a different way than others who hav'nt

i think on another thread you were saying how well a 22% fg shooter was such strong asset to our team currently?!?! I think my daughter who plays soccer can look at things statistically and call bull$%*^..........................

I agree. I'm just surprised you (I assume you played since u made the argument) and tzisk (who I know played) are such fans of him. I see what he does for the team, but I also see what he does against the team. My biggest issues are unforced turnovers and passing up wide open shots.

These two things don't get the offense going.

( . Y . )

yes, exactly and the reality is his strengths would be better suited as an off guard as opposed to at the point.... we probably are already witnessing that transition which started in the second half of the Wyoming game.... and just to keep things in perspective... Denver just beat Wyoming the other nite!!!! We need to get this line up in gear.....

An imperfect player on an imperfect team. He continues to be our best option, but that doesn't mean I have to love every minute he puts down on the court. Still, the team plays better with him on the court, so he gets my thumbs up.

Back