1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Something else to consider

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by sackman, Oct 20, 2008.

1. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

In the previous two meetings between CU and KSU, CU looked horrible. We were outcoached, outprepared, and outplayed. I don't know what it is about the purple pussies that makes it so tough for us, but Hawk has had trouble with them. I'm pretty satisfied with the win. Even though it was ugly, we had to overcome some history to pull it off.

2. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Agreed.

I also think KSU is some real trouble if Prince survives past this season. I don't see how Freeman can pass up a shot at being a first day NFL pick, and he is really about all they have on offense.

3. 2HellNback

2HellNback Well-Known Member

He really is underrated. With the exception of Sam Bradford (if he decides to come out) I think Freeman will be the second QB taken from the Big 12's stacked QB list. His skill set my even by beyond Bradford, he just has a horses**t team around him.

4. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

He'll just bring in 30 more juco's,no worries:lol:

5. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

Bleh - some of his throws were crap on Saturday. Some of his good throws were dropped, too. That helps.

6. SkiTownUSA

SkiTownUSA Administrator Club Member Junta Member

:rofl2:easy fix.

7. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

He is the type of guy NFL scouts drool over though. A couple outstanding workouts at the combine and on his pro day is all he needs to cement his status as an elite QB prospect.