What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Something that kind of pissed me off on Saturday.

My friend and I were talking about this - at a football school in the south the students would just have to deal with tire tracks on the lawn.

Seriously though - if I'm paying $1000 or whatever it is for a parking pass for 5 games, and you reduce that number by one, I want a 20% refund.

Gold lot? I don't blame you. That lot is great until the weather is bad. Then it sucks.

That's always been an issue with the Gold Lot. Growing up, my folks had a pass there. We'd have 1-2 games a year where we had to park over by the Engineering Building. It's part of the deal.

That's always been an issue with the Gold Lot. Growing up, my folks had a pass there. We'd have 1-2 games a year where we had to park over by the Engineering Building. It's part of the deal.

I know it's part of the deal, but that does not mean I would be happy with it if I were paying $1,000 a year to park there. This season, that's $200 per game, or 10x what the Engineering lot costs for folks who show up and buy a day pass.

I know it's part of the deal, but that does not mean I would be happy with it if I were paying $1,000 a year to park there. This season, that's $200 per game, or 10x what the Engineering lot costs for folks who show up and buy a day pass.

Which is a big reason why we're no longer in the Gold lot, btw. I do have to say that for early season games, it's pretty amazing out there. I have some particularly fond memories of tailgating with my folks on a warm, sunny Saturday in September.

Gold lot is a great taigating location. Back when my dad was president of the buff club, we parked in there. Ah the memories of tossing around a football with some of the bigger names in the buff club right in front of the stadium!

Back