What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Something to kill time..

'09 Game most looking forward to? - CSU because it's first, but closely followed by Nebraska because revenge is sweet
Starting RB against CSU? - Rodney Stewart
Starting C against CSU? - Mike Iltis
Starting QB against CSU? - Cody Hawkins
Name the 3 starting WRs against CSU? - Josh Smith, Markques Simas, Jason Espinoza
Surprise Contributor of '09 class? - Nate Bonsu
The guy everyone is forgetting? - Conrad Obi
Offensive Philosophy? - no idea
Field Goal Kicker against CSU? - Goodman, but he'll be looking over his shoulder
Position we absolutely need a blue chipper in '10? - QB
# of Road Wins in '09? - 5
Who has the longest run from scrimmage next season and against who? - Rodney Stewart - Miami(OH)
What team do we shock next season? - Iowa State
Away game that scares you the most? - Iowa State
Surprise Starter for CSU? - Ed Nuckols
What unit has the best chance to be top 6 in the Big XII?: Offense, Defense, Special Teams - Special Teams
Blackout Game - Kansas
Does Parker Orms end up on Offense or Defense? - Special Teams
Who scores the first TD of the season? - Cody Hawkins pushes it in from the 5-yard line in first quarter of CSU game

I love that you think we win 5 road games next year. I just hope by Iowa State being your shocker you mean by the absolute dominance on the scoreboard.

I love that you think we win 5 road games next year. I just hope by Iowa State being your shocker you mean by the absolute dominance on the scoreboard.

I think he means "shocker" in more of a "two in the pink and far more than one in the stink", sort of way.

EDIT: For God's sake...I'm gonna have to change my signature photo if I'm gonna continue to post this stuff.

2nd EDIT: Done.

Last edited by a moderator:
'09 Game most looking forward to? - Kansas
Starting RB against CSU? - SCOTT
Starting C against CSU? - Mike Iltis
Starting QB against CSU? - Tyler Hansen
Name the 3 starting WRs against CSU? - Josh Smith, Scott Mcknight, Markques Simas
Surprise Contributor of '09 class? - Nate Bonsu
The guy everyone is forgetting? - Micheal sipili
Offensive Philosophy? - Power I
Field Goal Kicker against CSU? - Grossnickle
Position we absolutely need a blue chipper in '10? - QB
# of Road Wins in '09? - 2
Who has the longest run from scrimmage next season and against who? - Scott vs wyoming
What team do we shock next season? - missouri
Away game that scares you the most? - Texas
Surprise Starter for CSU? - Tyler Hansen
What unit has the best chance to be top 6 in the Big XII?: Offense,Defense, Special Teams - Offense
Blackout Game - kansas
Does Parker Orms end up on Offense or Defense? - Defense
Who scores the first TD of the season?- Josh smith- opening KO vs csu

Back