What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Soo pessimistic .....

I am with you on this one. The corner will be turned eventually but it will take another coach to turn the wheel. I will be yelling loud and proud for the kids as I am a Buff thru and thru. Just not going to elevate expectations.

I second that...
+2

That's correct, but could be said about most any matchup. Sure, Butler (UGA's punter) is All-American, but you seem to forget UGA just lost to Mississippi State.
Get worried about Aaron Murray, UGA's QB. Despite the losses, he's got a 143 QB rating as a freshman. With AJ coming in, it could get interesting.
I'm personally interested to see how our running backs Caleb King and Washaun Ealy perform against a high school team. They can't seem to break tackles against SEC competition.
I'm not worried about your freshman QB. I'm also not worried about ever having to read another post of yours after this week. You should be worried about losing to a high school team.

Back