What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sorry, but it has to be said. WHERE IS SCOTT?

he should be after that interview last week.

I know he is young and this is a way different game from HS, but showing up late, out of shape, and following it up with the type of things said in that interview really isn't a way to endear your selves to coaches or get PT.

I'm tired of all these treads...Where is Scott, How come Scott only got 1 carry. Contrary to what some of you think, Scott is not CU's Savior. He was an outstanding HS athlete and hopefully will become a outstanding collegiate running back. Next time I see a thread on Scott please let it be Wow What a Great Game Scott Had! BTW Speedy is tearin' stuff up out there.

I'm tired of all these treads...Where is Scott, How come Scott only got 1 carry. Contrary to what some of you think, Scott is not CU's Savior. He was an outstanding HS athlete and hopefully will become a outstanding collegiate running back. Next time I see a thread on Scott please let it be Wow What a Great Game Scott Had! BTW Speedy is tearin' stuff up out there.

SCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSDCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTTSCOTT.........................:smile2:

Gonna be interesting next season with Scott, Polk, and Stewart.... it's a good problem to have.

scott needs to use the spring to get his mind and body right.He needs to stick around for summer workouts and be ready to go come august.

Back