What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sorry NU fans and Unleash.... I was wrong...

PhillyBuff

no longer awaiting CU football's return... we here
Club Member
or was I???

I know I bailed and never answered the flaws that NU had 2 weeks ago because work has been pretty tough the last few months...

But I think Ill submit my dossier of last nights game.

Sorry, the Big 12 is still trailing alot of conferences... OU has a chance to compete....

But the North still has alot of work to do.

I like my team's (CU) position better than anyone else in the North right now.

Sorry Fuskers and Mizzous.

or was I???

I know I bailed and never answered the flaws that NU had 2 weeks ago because work has been pretty tough the last few months...

But I think Ill submit my dossier of last nights game.

Sorry, the Big 12 is still trailing alot of conferences... OU has a chance to compete....

But the North still has alot of work to do.

I like my team's (CU) position better than anyone else in the North right now.

Sorry Fuskers and Mizzous.

I mean that long term. NU will win the North this year, but the way they play football doesn't show they are working toward a long term improvement. They are just... hard to explain.... patching things.... and thats what we did from 2002-2005.

I will wait and see - I thought USC looked so good in all aspects og the game - only the top 2 or 3 teams can even give them a game - the rest will look slow and flawed. We will see. USC looked like a pro team; men among boys

I agree, I don't know if Cally is the answer. I really thought NU would give USC a game and possibly win. He had most of his guys now after good classes, and Cally still can't win against Top programs and he barely won last week on the road agaist a average Wake Forest team.I enjoyed the score updates of that game. **** Nebraska, better dead than red.

I agree, I don't know if Cally is the answer. I really thought NU would give USC a game and possibly win. He had most of his guys now after good classes, and Cally still can't win against Top programs and he barely won last week on the road agaist a average Wake Forest team.I enjoyed the score updates of that game. **** Nebraska, better dead than red.

Thanks for the kind words dick!:lol:It was a pretty bad game and when you look at it I don't care how many of our fans say "Well we scored 21 points in the 4th quarter" it was on the 2nd and 3rd string guys!!! Carroll could have scored 60 on us if he really wanted to. He was being respectful and not stomping on our nuts too hard. We just aren't where we had hoped we would be however I don't think there are many teams out there, besides the LSU's, OU's, and a few others, that can compete with USC.

did I see another 95+ yard drive last night right up hillbilly throatslashes backside???

USC had like 320 yards rushing to Nebraska's 18... I would say that is frickin embarassing but we had -27 yards rushing against FSU... At least I can say they aren't Hawk's recruits, Clownahahn can't say that.. :lol:

Nebraska will never be big time with Clownahan.. They might win some North titles but they'll never be a player on the national scene like they were under Osborne..

Nebraska will never be big time with Clownahan.. They might win some North titles but they'll never be a player on the national scene like they were under Osborne..

didnt Solich win a Big XII title in '99 and take ****braska to a BCS bowl game in 01 also....

something else hillbilly throatslash will never do..... take ****braska to a BCS bowl...... that is unless he buys the team tickets to one of the BCS bowl games and takes them....:lol:

College is all about recruiting USC is on such a high now they can get any player they want almost. Its hard to pass up the bling of LA as a Trojan player (I imagine - I have never had the opportunity - but wouldn't mind). Most other programs have to look closer to home. It may be awhile before USC falls from grace. This year they do like "they are who we thought they were".

USC had like 320 yards rushing to Nebraska's 18... I would say that is frickin embarassing but we had -27 yards rushing against FSU... At least I can say they aren't Hawk's recruits, Clownahahn can't say that.. :lol:

Which would be an argument if Hawk was getting some kick ass recruits, which he isnt so far. NU has issues to address, and is no where close to a top 10 team, that was proven last night. We will see how things play out.

didnt Solich win a Big XII title in '99 and take ****braska to a BCS bowl game in 01 also....

something else hillbilly throatslash will never do..... take ****braska to a BCS bowl...... that is unless he buys the team tickets to one of the BCS bowl games and takes them....:lol:

If you want to call backing your ass into a BCS bowl game then yes. Only to get smashed by the Canes of Thug U!

How so?

Each conference has a dominant team.

Big 10; Penn State
Pac 10; USC
Big East; WVU
SEC; Florida and LSU
ACC; no one in particular

The Big12 has two (or at least 1 1/2)
OU and Texas

Maybe you meant the B12North is still trailling...

How so?

Each conference has a dominant team.

Big 10; Penn State
Pac 10; USC
Big East; WVU
SEC; Florida and LSU
ACC; no one in particular

The Big12 has two (or at least 1 1/2)
OU and Texas

Maybe you meant the B12North is still trailling...

you think texas has been dominant this year? :confused:

you think texas has been dominant this year? :confused:

No. Not after they saved their skin against UCF. But they are undefeated and thats why I mention them as a 1/2 team. If OU doesn't light them up then it is proof once again that anything can happen in college football.

No. Not after they saved their skin against UCF. But they are undefeated and thats why I mention them as a 1/2 team. If OU doesn't light them up then it is proof once again that anything can happen in college football.

what about the other undefeated teams in the big 12? kansas? mizzou? a&m? tech? they are undefeated. two of them are ranked, as well.

what about the other undefeated teams in the big 12? kansas? mizzou? a&m? tech? they are undefeated. two of them are ranked, as well.

Who have they played?

Florida Made Tenn look like Kansas
I forgot LSU which beat VT and MsSU. Tigers are 3-0, two shutouts, 7pts allowed in three games.
SC has taken out at least one top 25 team.
OU beat a bad Miami team and two unheard ofs
Penn State beat Notre Dame which doesnt say much as of now

Kansas is performing the world tour of unheardofs (CMU, SELa, Toledo). Missouri has beaten two BCS teams out of three. A&M barely beat Fresno State. TT beat Rice, UTEP, and SMU. Utep actually scored 31 on them. :wow:

Let me know when one of them (other than Missouri) beats someone of importance.

Last edited:
Which would be an argument if Hawk was getting some kick ass recruits, which he isnt so far. NU has issues to address, and is no where close to a top 10 team, that was proven last night. We will see how things play out.

Well, how are those "kick ass recruits" working out for Callahan?:lol:

wendall barnhouse is the notional beat writer for college football for the star-telegram and was at this game last night.... here is a part of his article and the link, you may have to registar to read the link....

"USC turned the game into a laugher with 35 consecutive points. At halftime, the better red than dead fans booed their beloved Huskers. Or maybe their beloved Huskers coach."

http://www.star-telegram.com/college_sports/story/236800.html

With their backup QB

I sent a text message to a family friend who happens to be on the cornholes baseball team, when i saw the score was 35-10.

it said...u guys are back?

his response...I play baseball

I thought that was great

Now comes a diff phase for this staff. Will Cally have the guts to do what is needed to get this team over the hump? This staff is missing something, halftime adjustments are non-existent, time management is horrible....

IMO - The O IMO played ok, they were beat by a better team. NU has talent, will Cally become a head coach only? I think he needs to step aside as a play caller, if NU does make it to the CCG and gets popped again (by OU most likely) Cally needs to take measures to hand the Keys to a new man.

DC must go. NU has not shown up for a big game yet, they played well against UT last year but thats about the end of his resume.

NU has had only 1 kick or punt go for a TD in the last 3 years???

Cally has his contract, he is here til 2011, lets fix this thing, show some sack, make the tough calls and earn that pay. I dont think he is a bad guy but if he digs in on this NU continues to flail when there is talent to be coached that will be the true test for me from this point forward.

I sent a text message to a family friend who happens to be on the cornholes baseball team, when i saw the score was 35-10.

it said...u guys are back?

his response...I play baseball

I thought that was great
the baseball team is in worse shape, look for a slow death for that staff.

Back