What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sorry NU fans and Unleash.... I was wrong...

:sad2: suck my penis ya'll are 3 and 12 since your 'god' coach took over. Your poster can be captioned "The Suck". You'll be lucky to get 4 wins this season.

Speaking of 'The Suck', it must be a suck-ass life to spend all of your time on your rivals message board!!:smile2:

Speaking of 'The Suck', it must be a suck-ass life to spend all of your time on your rivals message board!!:smile2:

bad mood yesterday. You don't see me here on the weekends and when you did I was wishing you luck before the game. I surf and post on like 8 different teams in the B12. Gotta do something at work...your taxes are payin me.

And yes...I am 12

bad mood yesterday. You don't see me here on the weekends and when you did I was wishing you luck before the game. I surf and post on like 8 different teams in the B12. Gotta do something at work...your taxes are payin me.

And yes...I am 12

:lol::lol::lol:

$100 we win...put the $ where the mouth be

No offense but my kids are a much more worthy bet than anything you can conjure up, and I have already spent all of my available funds on my annual donation for my primo parking at the games.

I will be here after the game to help you with your campaign to run Callahan out of town, help you deal with the reality that you are not back after a narrow escape in Boulder, or to pat you on the back in the VERY unlikely event that you lay one on the Buffaloes.

No offense but my kids are a much more worthy bet than anything you can conjure up, and I have already spent all of my available funds on my annual donation for my primo parking at the games.

I will be here after the game to help you with your campaign to run Callahan out of town, help you deal with the reality that you are not back after a narrow escape in Boulder, or to pat you on the back in the VERY unlikely event that you lay one on the Buffaloes.

In other words.....thats what I thought :thumbsup:

if this is good for the next time the fuskers play the Sooners, I'll be your huckleberry.....:thumbsup:

Nah...unlike some people, I can admit when a team will clearly kick the **** out of us. I really dont even want to play OU

Last edited:

OK dumbass. I have taken up a collection and am willing to put $10 on it. You are about the fifth in line behind some other dumbasses here in my office - maybe next year you can be promoted as the head dumbass in this area. :thumbsup: :smile2:

OK dumbass. I have taken up a collection and am willing to put $10 on it. You are about the fifth in line behind some other dumbasses here in my office - maybe next year you can be promoted as the head dumbass in this area. :thumbsup: :smile2:

Agreed. $10. Or we can do a humiliation bet. I'll change my avatar to that of your choosing and vice versa? Since its kinda hard to transfer money when we live far apart :thumbsup:

Agreed. $10. Or we can do a humiliation bet. I'll change my avatar to that of your choosing and vice versa? Since its kinda hard to transfer money when we live far apart :thumbsup:

I would rather do the money thing via Pay Pal or something - we'll figure it out. The avatar thing was freakin' cruel to unleash and more importantly all of the rest of us last year. (If for some reason this year someone has to do it again, I am personally commissioning Waylon to deliver one that is much more enjoyable)

Let me know if you make it to the game.

yeah we can do pay pal. I wish I could go to that game and I think I might cause my ma called monday and said she would buy a tix for a flight if I could get the leave to come home for Spankxgiving (Thats what I'm dubbing it for the CU game ). Sweeet....CU game...in boulder...I'll come to ya'lls tailgate and represent the military in the drinking binge!

Last edited:
yeah we can do pay pal. I wish I could go to that game and I think I might cause my ma called monday and said she would buy a tix for a flight if I could get the leave to come home for Spankxgiving (Thats what I'm dubbing it for the CU game ). Sweeet....CU game...in boulder...I'll come to ya'lls tailgate and represent the military in the drinking binge!

you at my beloved stadium is a catastrophe of epic proportions.

don't your mom live in a trailer out in hebron, or something? go the **** there.

Fuskers are never allowed at our tailgates. I have a case of natty lite that will be thrown at your melon if you come anywhere near.

Back