What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sorry to get nostalgic

Hey Buff fans, there's to much Nebraska love going on with this thread. What's wrong with you all?

BTW, I really won't miss the annual Colorado/Nebraska game all that much "if or when" the Universities do in fact split ways and join separate conferences.

I did enjoy my trip to the Colorado - Nebraska game in Boulder last season. You do have a great place to watch a football game.

**** off, Flanders.

Hey Buff fans, there's to much Nebraska love going on with this thread. What's wrong with you all?

BTW, I really won't miss the annual Colorado/Nebraska game all that much "if or when" the Universities do in fact split ways and join separate conferences.

**** you :smile2:

Nice to see there is still some hate for Nebraska around here. I was starting to get worried. :smile2:

Yield. BuffSurveyor x-ing.
retard.JPG

ps. **** Trev Alberts and the goat he rode in on.

I know it is not much consolation, but we have the same sh!t happen to us against Texas (and Texas Tech to a lesser extent)

Texas has an 8-1 advantage over us since the B12 was formed. They only blew us out once, the rest were all close losses.

The last 6 losses (except for the 2003 blowout) have come by 4,4,3, 2, 3 and 1 point. I know you couldn't probably give a rat's ass what, but we can feel your pain.

I totally give a rat's ass. You guys can come over and talk about your pain all you want. It makes me feel warm all over, knowing that nebraska fans hurt. Physical, emotional, it doesn't really matter.

Back