What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

SoThe Buffs Are Big Favorites Against Hawaii & csu

I still say we get 6 (the 7th will be close). How the hell do you win 1/2 a game? and Texas will be looking for a new coach next season if that one comes true...

I still say we get 6 (the 7th will be close). How the hell do you win 1/2 a game? and Texas will be looking for a new coach next season if that one comes true...

It just means there will be no "push" for the bet. If the O/U is set at 5, you take the over and CU wins 5 games, it's a push and nobody wins anything. Most bookies and sports books try and avoid a push, so they throw on the extra 1/2 win or 1/2 point if the bet is on a point spread. It gives an advantage to the "house" when they do this, though.

A CSU cheerleader?

World of Warcraft character named Jinx. Popular cosplay costume that is a welcome response to 'Tini's infallible statistics & probability based predictions.

tumblr_n6117bgJEu1rxw730o3_r2_400.gif

World of Warcraft character named Jinx. Popular cosplay costume that is a welcome response to 'Tini's infallible statistics & probability based predictions.

tumblr_n6117bgJEu1rxw730o3_r2_400.gif

[emoji17]. So weird.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

you crazy kids and your Mtv video games.

[video=youtube_share;0a_qv5F86sk]http://youtu.be/0a_qv5F86sk[/video]

No, with your ****ty trolling. You're not using anything against me here. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You called out the very first person in this thread who said -9 was too much and somehow now want to run away from that statement using the trolling argument. Well done.

You called out the very first person in this thread who said -9 was too much and somehow now want to run away from that statement using the trolling argument. Well done.

No I just asked how it was a ridiculously high spread and provided evidence. Get over it. You're trying troll me when the line moved from -1.5 to -5 in a few hours. I wonder where the public perception is on this game.

Post 41. Maybe you should revisit it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
No I just asked how it was a ridiculously high spread and provided evidence. Get over it. You're trying troll me when the line moved from -1.5 to -5 in a few hours. I wonder where the public perception is on this game. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"I'm not wrong"

Is Vegas wrong now, considering historical trends? Should the line be -9 instead of -5? I am so confused right now, help a guy out.

Quit trolling and read the thread again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back