What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sounds like a pretty good sized WSU contigent coming to town for the game

who doesn't love frontier justice. doesn't sound like the Mouse, though.

sounds like this thing i saw as a kid at a hot rod show in Denver. a couple dudes that (to all SE Hinton here) who were "Socs" types were smarting off to some girl--Cherry Creek or Kent types. and at the same time, a huge fat guy and a guy in a Longmont wrestling letter jacket took up for her. Soc types act all cocky, and then 3 of them ass-kicked at once by the fat guy and the wrestler. in about 90 seconds.

it was then, i took to myself to never pick a fight with a fat guy or a wrestler.

like i say, it was kind of SE Hinton in reverse.

Last edited:
That is why I hate it when WSU plays a game in Seattle. The type of loser crowd was at our game against Baylor and our Game against Oklahoma State when we played there. Those folks are the once a year Cougs that would never put out the effort to drive 600 miles round trip to Pullman for a game. It wish they would scrap the Seattle game all together, but we play Oregon State here in about a month as it is a huge money generator for WSU. There were some real dirtbags at those games and I am not surprised you took that abuse.

Holy ****! Wazzu fans are the same as CSU fans! Substitute Denver for Seattle and Ft. Fun for Pullman and you're there.

who doesn't love frontier justice. doesn't sound like the Mouse, though.

sounds like this thing i saw as a kid at a hot rod show in Denver. a couple dudes that (to all SE Hinton here) who were "Socs" types were smarting off to some girl--Cherry Creek or Kent types. and at the same time, a huge fat guy and a guy in a Longmont wrestling letter jacket took up for her. Soc types act all cocky, and then 3 of them ass-kicked at once by the fat guy and the wrestler. in about 90 seconds.

it was then, i took to myself to never pick a fight with a fat guy or a wrestler.

like i say, it was kind of SE Hinton in reverse.

So is that lifted directly from the Outsiders?

Cougars are going down. 5 bills says so.

bill-clinton-vegan.jpg

bill-gates-confused-3.jpg

b_parcells_060926_ia.jpg

bill-cowher1.jpg

SKFDNGDOFTHLEWO.20060914225726.jpg

At first I was disappointed DD hasn't been around all week. Now it's just starting to piss me off... :pissed:

Sorry, I've been lurking but I'm still figuring out how deal with posters from opposing teams. As you know I love CU, but my passion will always be UW. It's been a very interesting year on the boards for me as I am now an "outsider" technically.

Cougfan99 seems like a pretty good guy, and I can't really slam the dude for anything posted. I think the best way for CU fans to know the new Pac fans is to watch it unfold on the message boards over the next few years... Most Cougars will slam Huskies and vice versa. It's hard to hate someone too much though just because they couldn't get admitted to my school:thumbsup:

I'm a little worried about the Washington - CU week in the sense that there are a lot of idot Washington posters online now. A great deal (especially the young ones) have no idea about CU's history, although seasoned fans are well aware and have respect. For the most part, the fans that have been following the 'Dawgs for the past few decades are great. The younger ones still don't understand pride and tradition though. The posters on the Scout site are great (in the paid forums), but the free forums are still greatly lacking with typical idotic posts from alcohol-fueled people that lack intelligence and common sense... There is definitely not a UW board that has the feel of Allbuffs.

BTW... Cougar Gold cheese is really fantastic! I did not know that anything that good could come from the Palouse:lol:

CU wins by 14 tomorrow. Only fitting for the 14er state!

Sorry, I've been lurking but I'm still figuring out how deal with posters from opposing teams. As you know I love CU, but my passion will always be UW. It's been a very interesting year on the boards for me as I am now an "outsider" technically.

Cougfan99 seems like a pretty good guy, and I can't really slam the dude for anything posted. I think the best way for CU fans to know the new Pac fans is to watch it unfold on the message boards over the next few years... Most Cougars will slam Huskies and vice versa. It's hard to hate someone too much though just because they couldn't get admitted to my school:thumbsup:

I'm a little worried about the Washington - CU week in the sense that there are a lot of idot Washington posters online now. A great deal (especially the young ones) have no idea about CU's history, although seasoned fans are well aware and have respect. For the most part, the fans that have been following the 'Dawgs for the past few decades are great. The younger ones still don't understand pride and tradition though. The posters on the Scout site are great (in the paid forums), but the free forums are still greatly lacking with typical idotic posts from alcohol-fueled people that lack intelligence and common sense... There is definitely not a UW board that has the feel of Allbuffs.

BTW... Cougar Gold cheese is really fantastic! I did not know that anything that good could come from the Palouse:lol:

CU wins by 14 tomorrow. Only fitting for the 14er state!

Wait...you're worried about the Washington fans?

So....then why were you asking? :huh:

My intended joke was designed to infer that he might as well have been describing CU fans rather than Washington fans. I'm sorry that was not more clear, but I suspected my use of italics would have conveyed my meaning. Again, I was wrong.

There's a contingent of "Husky fans" that exist simply to flame on other's boards, some of them are not even Husky fans but Duck fans.

I think Washington fans will not come across as classy. I hope I'm wrong. As with any other school, we have some great ones, and ones we'd like to lock in their parents house without internet access...

There's a contingent of "Husky fans" that exist simply to flame on other's boards, some of them are not even Husky fans but Duck fans.

I think Washington fans will not come across as classy. I hope I'm wrong. As with any other school, we have some great ones, and ones we'd like to lock in their parents house without internet access...

Dude. We have 'tini.

like tini and jrk with us...

I could see udub and cu not getting along. I could get my hate on for them.

Out of all of the Pac schools I think CU and UW are most similar. With a history of football, academics, beautiful campus, etc...

Hopefully there is a little bit of a rivalry as we're competing regularly for Pac titles in the future as both of our programs re-emerge onto the national scene with great teams:thumbsup:

Out of all of the Pac schools I think CU and UW are most similar. With a history of football, academics, beautiful campus, etc...

Hopefully there is a little bit of a rivalry as we're competing regularly for Pac titles in the future as both of our programs re-emerge onto the national scene with great teams:thumbsup:

Exactly, except udub thinks they are better than they are.

They are a bit better. We're similar, though. I had a UDub fan go off on me on the Scout board for suggesting this.

Like I said, there are a lot of idotic Washington posters floating around....

There's an entitled group and a realistic, appreciative one...

Cougs fans were fine. Not to obnoxious in the stands, even after the buffs **** down their leg.

Still prefer the Cal fans

Back